Short CL @ $95.61

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by IRiskRunner, Nov 4, 2007.

1. usman88

usman88

actually no one gives a flying fuck whether $100 is sustainable or not
    everyone of us is swing trading and day trading and earning off suckers like you who short oil while we go along with the trend
    and oh btw for that downturn, whenever that comes, we actually use stop losses unlike you papertraders

#81     Jun 11, 2009
  2. I am still holding for my target!

who cares about a bubble...I don't buy this shiz to hold it for years...these 200 contracts are short term ONLY!

I will buy and sell the whole way up to my target...then reverse whatever my system says!

Many long years to build this, but now it's riding high!

#82     Jun 11, 2009
  3. S2007S

S2007S

I'm not short or long oil, you must be long oil and jumping for joy, better time it right when the collapse in oil comes back around again because there is nothing that can sustain these prices at this very second.

#83     Jun 11, 2009
  4. Because you don't TRADE.
    Period.

Instead, you spend all of your time on ET predicting this, that, and the other thing.

You also FAIL to make the most important distinction that current economic fundamentals and current price activity in the market place can ( and usually are ) two separate entities.

But for you they are completely linked.
    Given this philosophy, it's easy to see that you DO NOT TRADE the markets because if you did, you'd have no money left in your account after about 3 months.

But hey, don't let me get in the way of your posting on ET every day . . . It's quite entertaining! :D

#84     Jun 11, 2009