Short CL @ $95.61

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by IRiskRunner, Nov 4, 2007.

1. What Got You Here Won't Get You There

Good Luck

:cool:

#41     Nov 20, 2007
  2. S2007S

S2007S

oil up $2+

record closing above $97

$100 I think is coming, where it goes after that is anyones guess.

#42     Nov 20, 2007
  3. sounds like the makings of a spectacular blowout :) good luck. how much are you down so far, like 15k or something

#43     Nov 20, 2007
  4. Watch and learn

#44     Nov 20, 2007
  5. sure, show us what you got hotshot

i'm guessing no stop till brooklyn?

#45     Nov 20, 2007
  6. Poole

Poole

this thing is going over $100

the market is demanding it

id say short at $110 may be a worthwhile trade

#46     Nov 20, 2007
  7. the short expectancy on energy systems has taken a pretty historic hit. it's kind of dangerous to interpret that as an impending collapse. could turn out that way, but i agree, could easily go very ballistic on its way back to typical symmetry

in either case, i recognize this fellas attitude. it's dangerous. all i can say is, if you get away with it, don't try and repeat it

#47     Nov 20, 2007
  8. Sounds like you have the winning strategy or the HolyG as we call it here in SanDaygo!!
    We need to compare notes, excellent strategy, it sounds a lot like my system, which is over 65% profitable including slippage and calls. You just gotta know when to ride the dragon and when to take the hare kare baby!

Big winners require big faith and a little bit of ganja ;)

The proof is in the P&L not the pudding.

High-five homeboy, if you don't mind sharing some tips, let's compare sizes.

I'm short crude myself, but i got on the profit train a little late, i'm short in the $97.40 range. Adding on the way up because we KNOW this shizzz is goin' down...findamentals and technicals and the crack fair value of this stuff is $83.60 baybee!

#48     Nov 20, 2007

9. Over time mine is profitable 9 out of 10 times. The key is capital and courage of your own convictions as drawdowns are inevitable

Watch the currencies, particularly EUR... we are almost there

Crude is becoming a joke and Iranians are going to be thought a big lesson...

God bless America

:D

#49     Nov 20, 2007
  10. lol .... a system with no stop is profitable 9 out of 10 times. ... so what happens/happened that 10th time?

sigh

#50     Nov 20, 2007