Short CL 10,000 per contract as Bush Will stop buying for OIL RESERVES!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueStreek, Mar 13, 2008.

1. for full disclosure, i am short at 110 cl 6 contracts.

#11     Mar 13, 2008
  2. I don't think you have to worry. There are no disclosure rules on ET.:D

#12     Mar 13, 2008
  3. no stops, will be in this trade for the long haul, fully capitalized, so no worries there, how are things going hg?

#13     Mar 13, 2008
  4. Good. I can't complain at all. Nothing has changed here. Everyone is making predictions hoping to be discovered as the next guru of Wall Street.

#14     Mar 13, 2008
  5. AAA30

AAA30

Ok what if they do this and oil continues to rise. Then they have to come in and buy at a higher price. Sounds like political suicide and a waste of tax payers money.

#15     Mar 13, 2008
  6. they have 97% of reserves filled to capacity, they can buy once prices are much cheaper.....what doesn`t make sense is adding to reserves at the top of the market! Talking about a waste of taxpapyers money, but hey I am just talking my book, do what makes sense to you!

#16     Mar 13, 2008
  7. BlueStreek

New Post 03-14-08 03:25 AM

they have 97% of reserves filled to capacity, they can buy once prices are much cheaper.....what doesn`t make sense is adding to reserves at the top of the market! Talking about a waste of taxpapyers money, but hey I am just talking my book, do what makes sense to you!

Top of the market? LOL
    we are a long way off from a top!
    Oil is going much higher with the US$$ going into the toilet

Metals and all Energies not near highs!

#17     Mar 13, 2008
  8. try starting back some 7 or so years ago, then oil was in the low $20's - $40's

imagine that, prices were at those levels, wow,

say it ain't so....

#18     Mar 13, 2008
  9. oil rise = scarcity and inflation

Inflation => Bernanke stops printing money so much = oil down.

#19     Mar 13, 2008