Short Availability

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by surfer25, Mar 3, 2017.

1. truetype

truetype

2. sle

sle

Sorry, are you trying to say that all the accused are of a single ethnicity? Oh, you still are a racist, yeah

#52     Mar 8, 2017
  3. zdreg

zdreg

reality spits you in the face but you have to justify your accusation. what kind of fantasy world do you live in?
    a person who sees racists everywhere needs professional help.
    your response shows you have a big chip on your shoulder.
    I see you are from nyc. there are a lot of resources there available to help individuals like you.
    lots of luck.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
    #53     Mar 8, 2017
  4. sle

sle

I am sorry, are you talking back you "single ethnicity" statement now? Maybe we are finally going to be graced with a clarification on what that ethnicity is?

Yes, I have a chip regarding any kind of group prejudice, ethnic or otherwise

#54     Mar 8, 2017
  5. a bit of peace :

#55     Mar 8, 2017
  6. zdreg

zdreg

no.
    reality slaps you in the face and you spit out fantasy. you really need help for your racist obsession.
    again there are sufficient resources in nyc to help individuals like you.

#56     Mar 8, 2017
  7. zdreg

zdreg

does this movie help your trading?
    Peace.

#57     Mar 8, 2017
  8. sle

sle

Look, you produce a single SEC case and it supposed to represent "reality slapping me in the face". Ok, so what's your point? That SLB is a shady business? Every trader knows that. Is it supposed to prove your single ethnicity linkage? I don't see that at all. You wanna add verifiable statistics on linkage of whatever ethnicity you speak of (can we finally hear what it is?) rather then anecdotal evidence?

By now your narrative deteriorated into low-grade trolling so I can safely assume you not gonna say anything of value.

#58     Mar 8, 2017
  9. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

I doubt zdreg is actually a racist. He just wants to appear arrogant. He comes off as ignorant.

#59     Mar 8, 2017
  10. zdreg

zdreg

this SEC release is not anecdotal evidence. SEC was referring to people in stock loan who were heads of their department, you need help be cause you see racists everywhere. you personalize your replies from sentence one.
    professionals can help you.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
    #60     Mar 8, 2017