Short AAPL $632 I got 'em

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Uncle_Ho, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Still holding, see what the week has in store for us.

#51     Apr 9, 2012
  2. Are you for real, or is this a hoax?

:confused:

#52     Apr 9, 2012
  3. So, is the stop at 639 or 639.50?

#53     Apr 9, 2012
  4. LOL I'm afraid I'm already past that stage.

There's hope for Uncle Ho, see the resistance line and rising wedge (strange that noone mentioned them?). False hope I'm afraid though.

• et.jpg
      File size:
      41.1 KB
      Views:
    #54     Apr 9, 2012
  5. It's uh, oh, for Uncle Ho. Once it breaks out of this wedge he's going to be asking for a front on his next year's tax return and telling mom he doesn't have rent.

#55     Apr 9, 2012
  6. the fact that AAPL today was strong when the market was fairly weak is an eye opener that strong stocks are not worth shorting

never understood the ego trip

#56     Apr 9, 2012
  7. I can't believe people here are saying Apple is too high because of how it "looks." It's undervalued to fairly valued by almost any fundamental metric you choose.

#57     Apr 9, 2012
  8. i would bet you in a few years its lower than what it closed at today. there is nothing stopping it to run up to 1000 and i would not short it either. i would rather own 3 companies like GE with 200 billion market cap than 1 600 billion AAPL in 5 years from now.

#58     Apr 9, 2012
  9. Seriously, AAPL looks like it is going to gap up tomorrow morning. I am just guessing by maybe 6pts. If this happens just wait about two hours to get out. If it is a short term top than you may only need to wait < an hour. Good luck and keep your head up. The overall stock market looks like it will be up on Tuesday this will push APPL up even more. If this happens and APPL is still gapped up after two hours get the hell out!

#59     Apr 10, 2012
  10. The only thing that makes me doubt is not enough bearish posts. This is usually a good contra-indicator. Maybe it counts that the longs don't have a position and the short does?

Why don't you guys get long? It seems fairly easy money?

#60     Apr 10, 2012