Shootings, stabbings, looting: Wave of violence across the country during July 4th

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Artful D0dger, Jul 7, 2011.

1. The same person who pays for it now...me

If thinking that I will starve and be homeless if you leave makes you more likely to leave please do :)

#21     Jul 7, 2011
  2. For the record I like Sarah Palin more then I like Jesse Jackson ,and I cant stand Sarah Palin

#22     Jul 7, 2011
  3. I can understand your anti diversity stance,its quite common with inbred trailer thrash hillbillies

#23     Jul 7, 2011
  4. Minorities expected to be majority in 2050

By 2050, minorities will be the majority in America, and the number of residents older than 65 will more than double, according to projections released Thursday by the U.S. Census Bureau.

Minorities, classified as those of any race other than non-Hispanic, single-race whites, currently constitute about a third of the U.S. population, according to Census figures. But by 2042, they are projected to become the majority, making up more than half the population. By 2050, 54 percent of the population will be minorities.

Minority children are projected to reach that milestone even sooner. By 2023, the bureau said, more than half of all children will be minorities.

"Part of it is a higher fertility rate for some of the minority groups, Hispanics in particular," said Dave Waddington, chief of the Census Bureau's population projection branch, which issued the report. "Those groups also tend to be more of the childbearing age. Non-Hispanic white people tend to be a little bit older."

The projections are based on Census 2000 results and assumptions about future childbearing, mortality rates and net international migration, the bureau said.

The group predicted to post the most dramatic gain is the Hispanic population. It is projected to nearly triple, from 46.7 million to 132.8 million, from 2008 through 2050, the bureau said. Its share of the total U.S. population is expected to double from 15 to 30 percent. "Thus, one in three U.S. residents would be Hispanic," the Census Bureau said in a news release.

The African-American population is projected to increase from 41.1 million to 65.7 million by 2050, going from 14 percent of the U.S. population to 15 percent. The Asian-American population is expected to increase from 15.5 million to 40.6 million, or from 5.1 percent to 9.2 percent of the population.

Among the remaining races, the bureau said, American Indians and Alaska natives are projected to increase from 3.9 million to 8.6 million, going from 1.6 percent to 2 percent of the U.S. population. Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islanders are expected to more than double, increasing from 1.1 to 2.6 million.

In addition, the number of U.S. residents identifying themselves as being of two or more races is projected to more than triple, increasing to 16.2 million from its current 5.2 million, the Census Bureau said.

#24     Jul 7, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Fortunately for me I'll likely be dead by then.

#25     Jul 7, 2011
  6. Illum

Illum

Interesting someone who chooses the nic name ak47 calls another group of people "trash" And of course you and yours celebrate this integration, no matter if it destroys the country or not. Better for you isn't it?

I just read an article about some great shopping gazebo set on a river. Think it was KY. Anyway, families have been going here for shopping, ice cream, face painting. All that stuff for years. Now the animals have found it. Beatings, stabbings, robbery. This is happening all over the nation.

I have no doubt you don't mind this AK47. Hell its better than huffin shit for good times. Oh I'm sorry, its called jenkum right? That's the cool name, for burying your head in bag of feces to get high? Is this correct? Just wana get the terms right.

#26     Jul 7, 2011
  7. I certainly hope not

#27     Jul 7, 2011
  8. Your post certainly wins frustrated rant of the day

#28     Jul 7, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

Take your head out of the sand AK, there is a whole reality out here.

#29     Jul 7, 2011
  10. I will never judge an entire race or hope that an entire race of US citizens are deported due to a small percentage of criminal thugs.

#30     Jul 7, 2011