Shootings, stabbings, looting: Wave of violence across the country during July 4th

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Artful D0dger, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Right, shhh, don't mention the race. Remember race doesn't exist anyways, it's a "social construct", based on "skin color". There's no other difference than skin color. Everyone is the same. Any perceived difference you observe was simply caused by "racism", even though races don't exist.... Even though these effects of "racism" have pretty much the same effects across all societies equally, even in societies where only one race exists, it's still the fault of racism for creating any observable differences. It's true, my professor told me!

#11     Jul 7, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

My ex-wife had a dark skinned friend that did that. Hey RCG you'll like this, she's an RN.

#12     Jul 7, 2011
  3. Eight

Eight

So your goal is to shove us out? Who will pay for your food and housing then?

#13     Jul 7, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Why the federal government of course, they pay for everything with endless free money.

Don't they?

#14     Jul 7, 2011
  5. This AK47 is good for at least a half dozen moronic soundbites a day.

That whole notion of "diversity is responsible for greatness" is a bunch of nonsense they spoonfed you in schools. Thankfully, some of us have outgrown that sort of brainwashing.

#15     Jul 7, 2011
  6. +1000.

AK47 is just another Jesse Jackson acolyte.

#16     Jul 7, 2011
  7. The notion that "diversity" is good for a country is disproved by thousands of years of human history. More often, diversity leads to conflict, violence and repression.

#17     Jul 7, 2011
  8. Anyone who needs a reality check on how well diversity works should visit a prison.

#18     Jul 7, 2011
  9. People shoot people all the time. What is so special about people shooting people on the 4th of July?

#19     Jul 7, 2011
  10. Hate to rain on all you anti diversity (racists)idiots parade...but this country will only get more diverse and as much as you bigots hate it you all know its true :D :D :D

#20     Jul 7, 2011