Shooting Near Texas A&M

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BSAM, Aug 13, 2012.

1. BSAM

BSAM

I kinda tend to lean toward a belief that Obama possesses somewhat of a "dictator mentality".

#31     Aug 13, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Technically AAA didn't claim Obama was a dictator. He said "a guy who already imagines he is a dictator". He later explained why he makes that statement. Given the historical facts of Obama picking and choosing laws (his recent immigration "policy" for example) I can certainly see where he's coming from. Though you are correct, technically Obama is not (yet) a dictator.

#32     Aug 13, 2012
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Hmmm...Sounds like maybe Obama might be swaying your voting decision for the election, huh, Lukie???

You could even become one of the Air Force One pilots.

Howzabout that???:p

#33     Aug 13, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm all for clarity and fewer more uniform laws. Most of your fellow pro gun control boobs just want more laws. Murder is already against the law, is it not?

"Stricter parameters"? What does that mean?

#34     Aug 13, 2012
  5. BSAM

BSAM

Like harsher penalties for possession of certain numbers and types of weapons.

#35     Aug 13, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Then I'd feel obligated to perform my duty as a patriotic citizen and ... sacrifice myself.

#36     Aug 13, 2012
  7. BSAM

BSAM

LOL

#37     Aug 13, 2012
  8. BSAM

BSAM

I bet if Obama called you, you'd be like all yes sir/yes sir/yes sir, Mr. President.
    When should I report, sir?

#38     Aug 13, 2012
  9. BSAM

BSAM

True Gun control: It's coming to a country near you. (Very near you.)

#39     Aug 13, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

We already have that, in spades. To the tune of 22,000 local state and federal laws.

Did you know the penalty for owning a suppressor that isn't registered is 10 years and up to a $10,000 fine? You want to make it a capital offense?
    Keeping in mind in the U.K. suppressors are in some cases REQUIRED by law and that a suppressor does nothing but protect the shooters hearing.

In Texas even with a concealed carry permit I can be arrested and thrown in jail for merely allowing my weapon to "print" through my clothing.
    The few semi auto weapons that can be readily converted to full auto are already banned. You want to make it a double super secret banning?

Guns aren't the problem, the people misusing them are. Our gun laws, except where they prohibit and infringe on citizens constitutional right to keep and bear arms, aren't the problem. The people ignoring the laws are.

#40     Aug 13, 2012