Shooting Near Texas A&M

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BSAM, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Aren't YOU the one proposing more of the same of what we already have?

#21     Aug 13, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I can assure you lil' Ricky, far more members take AAA serious than take you serious.

#22     Aug 13, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Says the liberal bleeding heart coward who has me on his ignore list for the same reason. He can't take it. What a putz.

#23     Aug 13, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

So in other words, yet again, you got nothing.

#24     Aug 13, 2012
  5. Gosh, thanks for your concern.

You should go back and look at the video from the LA riots after the Rodney King trial. Now imagine we are in a desperate situation where banks have failed, ATMs don't work, the power grid is down and maybe the police have been pulled off the streets either for their own safety or for political reasons. Oh yeah, the democrats took control of the house and senate and passed truly stringent gun control laws that outlawed most common defense firearms and ordered them to be turned in. You know, like they did in Washington, DC, NYC and chicago, so don't tell me it is impossible.

You can choose to be at the mercy of whatever thugs happen upon you or your family or you can be prepared to band together with some like-minded neighbors and protect yourself. Your choice, provided of course you have retained the means to defend yourself.

As for obama being a dictator, how else do you describe a president who asserts he can ignore validly enacted laws because congress in his view should have amended them but failed to act, or who distorts prosecutorial discretion into gutting immigration laws or who just ignores the welfare law and issues executive orders to the states that they can substitute make work projects for the work requirement?

#25     Aug 13, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

You just eviscerated RCG, but of course he's too fucking stupid to realize it.

#26     Aug 13, 2012
  7. Claiming Obama is a dictator is as crazy as the Bush haters thinking he was going to declare Marshall law to stay in office at the end of his second term. Same crazy.

#27     Aug 13, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm sure you'll be happy to know that at least four of your fellow liberals RCG, Ricter, kunt2k and futurecunts are "timid and weak". Nice "team" you got there.

#28     Aug 13, 2012
  9. You should know by now Lucrum, I'm not a "team" guy. It's just me.

#29     Aug 13, 2012
  10. BSAM

BSAM

Nope.

As I state on page 2 in a response to AAA:

#30     Aug 13, 2012