Shooting Near Texas A&M

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BSAM, Aug 13, 2012.

1. ===========
    Good points, Mr Grin Trend;
    Mr Holder should resign, as attorney Jay Seculow said:cool: And on Crime rates [%%!]alone, Chicago Mayor R Immanuel should resign also, now..

However that doesn't mean local law enforcement has been a complete failure-even in LA they arrested a man named Manuel Castro. He painted the word ''hate''. on the side of a Chick -Fillet-A business. Local law , state law... tends to be done well

$20,000 bond & no telling what court costs.... fines & commercial cost to cure is.................I wonder if that is considered a federal ''hate crime''LOL:D I am not saying everyone with a name like Castro is a crook, i wonder if they checked his papers??

#11     Aug 13, 2012
  2. Obama imagines he is a dictator, geez how can anyone take this guy serious. If he's exaggerating then my apologies and my embarrassment for not geting it.

#12     Aug 13, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

"How can anyone take" which guy serious?

#13     Aug 13, 2012
  4. LOL sorry it's close to happy hour and my mind starts short circuiting waiting for the switch to alcohol to kick in. I was talking about aaa.

#14     Aug 13, 2012
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Ahh ok. I don't think anyone actually takes AAA seriously, though some of us did at one time. Regardless of that, his teammates like his views, and the opposing team dislike his views.

#15     Aug 13, 2012
  6. He has flashes of brilliant analysis, but he is getting on in years. I think he has been bitten.

It appears he is a right wing zombie now, waiting for the commies, or the blacks, or the Mexicans, or the government to come and start a shooting war with the innocent citizens of the hinterland that were just minding their own business.

It's a shame, it really is.:(

#16     Aug 13, 2012
  7. Ricter

Ricter

One thing to remember, he can dish it out but he can't take it. So if you don't want on his ignore list, don't fire his hyperbole back at him.

#17     Aug 13, 2012
  8. Ignore lists are for the timid and the weak.

#18     Aug 13, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

It's an outhouse. And he gets his best ideas from the little metallic angels that fly around him while he's in there. The little darlings pay so much attention to him. They're all abuzz.

#19     Aug 13, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

I used to say that, but I am now using mine in a couple of cases.

#20     Aug 13, 2012