Shoot the Bull - Currencies

Discussion in 'Forex' started by usdBull, Aug 23, 2006.

1. usdBull

usdBull

I am looking for the EURUSD to trade down to the 2720 area. Once (if) this occurs then the breakout will come from this area. Time will tell which way she goes.

Good luck everyone.

---bull

#31     Aug 24, 2006
  2. usdBull

usdBull

USDCAD

Short Term

Longs could have been established yesterday, but I was already long. I see this pair moving to 1190 and 1250 area. Next is a tougher call.

Long Term target is 1.30 then 1.50

--bull

#32     Aug 24, 2006
  3. What? You honestly think USD/CAD will be 1.30 or 1.50? What time frame is this?

#33     Aug 24, 2006
  4. usdBull

usdBull

Whenever it gets there. Obviously long term, but I can wait. I just hope I don't die first. I am holding for those type of levels in my long term accounts. If something tells me differently then I will change course, but right now its long. The only question is if price will decide to visit 1.09 first. I'm okay down to here and would gladly add at that point. Below the 1.09 level and 1.05 is likely and I would get out.

---bull

#34     Aug 24, 2006
  5. Ceci

Ceci

Yes, I start to buy.

Look this chart. 1.10 is a great point to buy, long term trade.

Regards

#35     Aug 24, 2006
  6. I don't have a problem with the buy rec, I'm just beside myself with the 1.3/1.5 prediction. You might actually die first, as you said.

#36     Aug 24, 2006
  7. usdBull

usdBull

You know it was only Feb of 2003 (approx)when we were last at this price.

#37     Aug 24, 2006
  8. usdBull

usdBull

This current area on the EURUSD is quite a stand. It is a key area on almost all my studies and I expect with some of yours also. I am beginning to wonder if we might not take another trip up the ladder for good measure. I don't think so, but who knows really.

You guys think the German CPI or GDP will move the needle tommorrow or is it a listliss holiday week? Sometimes markets move when everyone is asleep at the wheel.

#38     Aug 24, 2006
  9. usdBull

usdBull

EC right on the median line. DOWN, DOWN, DOWN. Doing a dance in my office.

#39     Aug 24, 2006
  10. usdBull

usdBull

I know it is hard to see, but when price first hit this circle (61.8) it bounced sharply. Was the IFO number. Then retraced today sharpley at is right back on the arc again. A move thru here is critical, otherwise she will climb up the arc.

This is stretched from the November 2005 starting point to the top. Need crystal ball indicator.

--usd

#40     Aug 24, 2006