Shonfeld

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by cmz1, Nov 4, 2001.

1. cmz1

cmz1

Does anybody have information about shonfeld?

2. they are a good firm to work for but you must trade there style the payout is about 50% they pay 20% each month the rest at the end of the year the golden handcuffs if you are new to trading or don't trade there style expect at least 2 to 5 years with out any pay so if you have bills don't do it because if you need money they wont let you quit there best trader went 5 years of losing money until he turned this is one of the few firms where you are an employee not a customer they teach you how to really trade like a pro not a gambler the firm is also very hard to get into they don't just take anybody there is a long line of traders who wish they could get in if you get in you will meet a few traders who make 8 figures a year there

3. seems you have to be the right kind of ... guy to get into their lair. Seems they leave the vast majority of normal people outside. Also, seems that diversity is not their concern. That leaves out 94% of the trading professionals. So perhaps they are as good as they seem, as long as their handcuffs also translate into mouthcuffs and earcuffs and finger/typing cuffs.

4. the hand cuffs come off in time but the way they trade is not like most traders make a living they trade huge size into hundreds of thousandths of share positions but the only way to trade that size is there way when you go there everything you know about the market just has to be forgotten they also take good care of there traders not like most of these other firms they never lie to you you are told up front what to expect these other firms for the most part are just out for commisons they are out for your success

5. trader555,

Can you elaborate on the Shonfeld trading style and what type of trader they would be looking for?

Thank You

6. sorry trade555

7. i don't discuss anyones trading style or mine

8. trade555

what are you comfortable saying about Sch?

uh, generally, we do share, on these discussion boards, it all doesn't work otherwise

9. if I gave details on what they are looking for then there would be a lot of people painting a picture that not true when a firm has a certain type of person they are looking for and someone knows what to say they know enough just to get into trouble I like to help people but not to cheat if your not able to pass the class then you should not graduate Look i'm not trying to be mean just fair

10. trade555

Here's a gift.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You may use these freely in your future posts.

#10     Nov 5, 2001