Shocking new video (Sep 3rd, 2010)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Sep 4, 2010.

1. 1 million dead from US taxpayer FUNDED ops is a big problem for me......that BLOOD is on OUR HANDS! :eek:

#11     Sep 5, 2010
  2. As I have stated MANY times before, it is NOT the whole govt behind most false flag events (hundreds throughout history).....it is factions that are embedded within various agencies, organizations, corporations, etc. that conduct/oversee these ops.

Many stupid politicians have no idea what their designated "handlers" are setting them up for...and there are some cases like cheney where he probably had some knowledge 9/11 was set to take place ahead of time (dig into all his NORAD stand down orders/activities....one of many things he was involved with on 9/11). Hell, cheney advocated major false flag events prior to 9/11 in several key writings.

Sorry to tell you, but there are some VERY NASTY operators out in the world! You should see them first hand when they get the "blood lust" excitement in their eyes prior to some heinous activities.......some real SICK F#*CKS!

BTW, do you know about the hole in the ground where United 93 supposedly crashed (the history of that exact spot)....??? :eek:

A few beers in a nice lounge in Vegas, and I could go through HUNDREDS of specific details I am sure you have NEVER heard about before. :cool:

#12     Sep 5, 2010