SHOCKING!! More unexpected Obamacare taxes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Actually the majority of people voted for Obama because they want all Americans to have access to healthcare,they wanted The Iraq war to end,they didn't want anymore Bush type wars started,they think somebody making 20 million a year should pay a higher tax rate then someone making 50,000 a year,they think gays should be allowed to serve their country without hiding who they are,they think women should have the right to make the choice when it comes to her body and her life,they don't think Hispanics should be profiled,they don't think Hispanics should self deport,they don't think mines should be placed on the border to kill illegals,they dont want a President increasing the deficit a trillion dollars more then he received it,they don't want defense spending more then doubled ,they wanted a president who said he would get bin laden and not one who said he wasn't concerned about bin laden or said they wouldnt go into Pakistan to get him or that we shouldnt move heaven and earth to get one man,they despise all the racists bigots in the GOP etc etc etc

#51     Dec 12, 2012

2. Eventually they will lose everything. Being insured prolongs the process.

My mother in law went to nursing home. They accepted whatever? but my F-in law got to keep her SS (I think that's how this went down) so he could afford their home and car etc.

He soon thereafter had to quit driving so he's kaput, sells car, home (no way to get around anymore. Goes to nursing home. They got it all. His kids some furniture a few tools, misc and ta da, a lifetime of work /assets evaporated. Oh well.

#52     Dec 12, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Individual responsibility won't work? Please, do tell.

#53     Dec 12, 2012
  4. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Uhhh, all Americans do have access to healthcare today. Anyone can find a doctor and make an appointment; some just don't want to pay for services; they'd rather get them free. And a good number of people with pre-existing conditions brought them on themselves through poor diet, no exercise, abuse of alcohol and/or drugs and more. 2/3 of the country is overweight or obese and most of those have medical "problems".

I'm not Hispanic but when I'm pulled over by police I have to show a valid ID. Why shouldn't they?

Self deport? Then why didn't they come her legally? I have ancestors who came through Ellis Island -- LEGALLY.

Deficits? Ha! Obama has increased the deficit by $5 trillion; more in 4 years than Bush increased it in 8 years. And when inaugurated Obama claimed he'd cut it 50% in his 1st term. More failure.

Obama's ranting is old and full of BS. If he believes the economy is improving then why have food stamp recipients increased from 32 million to 47+ million since he took office?

And why has the average family income decreased from $55K to $51K, an 8% reduction? WHY? Because the jobs he's creating are crappy jobs that are replacing those lost.

And since people have LESS income they're saving LESS. Savings rate has decreased from 6% to 3.8% under his watch.

And with the tons of stimulus $$$ he's used we see unemployment no better today than when he was sworn in. More and more people quit looking and give up in their searches. That's the only reason the supposed unemployment rate is under 8% today.

FACTS speak a lot more loudly than your opinions.

#54     Dec 12, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 16.3 Trillion...and counting...

#55     Dec 12, 2012
  6. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Being a racist is a 2 way street. Obama plays the race card frequently as do a lot of people. We can go on and on about that ... affirmative action ... whites being denied admission to universities where minorities are accepted with LOWER test scores.

#56     Dec 12, 2012
  7. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

He'll have it over $20+ trillion easily; likely within 2-3 years IMO.

#57     Dec 12, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

That's how it works. Usually the first one to die depletes the couples assets or most of them for medical bills leaving the survivor nearly destitute. Then when the survivor dies the remaining assets are exhausted or if he/she goes into a nursing home the estate is billed until it is exhausted at which point medicade takes over.

Unless the parents have a huge estate, and/or die suddenly, the estate is exhausted by the medical bills at death. And, if there is anything left, Obama wants to take the majority of the estate even if it is a family business that must be liquidated or sold to satisfy the punative estate taxes.

The moral of the story is that the Democraps have set up America for cradle to grave nanny care and at the end they confiscate your estate. In order to do this for everyone, they have to confiscate a lot of large estates so it won't pay to try and create a decent estate unless you can make it to the Steve Jobs or George Soros estate size. Unless it is huge, the government will make you exhaust it or they will confiscate most of it.

#58     Dec 12, 2012
  9. How much of that 16 trillion is from deficit spending on policies that Bush started ?

#59     Dec 12, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

According to you and all the other Obama loons, all of it.

#60     Dec 12, 2012