SHOCKING!! More unexpected Obamacare taxes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Its not one man,he is the representative of the majority of American voters and electoral college votes.Obama could have been peacefully kicked out last month if thats what the majority of Americans wanted and he wasn't, its time for your kind to accept that

#41     Dec 12, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

If I/we come up with something better, which would be just about Anything But Obamacare, will it be implemented?

#42     Dec 12, 2012
  3. Because the American people said they wanted access to healthcare for all in 2008.They said it again in 2012 when they had the choice to vote for a candidate who would have ended Obamacare

#43     Dec 12, 2012
  4. + 1

#44     Dec 12, 2012
  5. A person can easily lose everything they worked for by being uninsured.I wouldn't suggest anybody put their assets at risk because they dont like Obama or Obamacare.

#45     Dec 12, 2012
  6. Prior to Obamacare insurance policy's had lifetime caps.After one bout with cancer you could reach the max and no insurance would cover a cancer survivor.Because of Obamacare there are no more caps or pre existing conditions denials :D

#46     Dec 12, 2012
  7. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Go read "The Healing of America: A Global Quest for Better, Cheaper and Fairer Health Care". It details how the other countries (France, Germany, Japan, UK, Canada) handle health care. We were bad as it was .. Obamacare makes it worse. Just had my annual physical and my doctor said it's only going to get worse.

And NO, poor working stiffs are not forced into bankruptcy. If they don't have insurance doctors will take a greatly REDUCED amount. It is posted in my doctor's office; pay on day of service and it's like 45 to 50% of the amount that would be charged to insurance.

#47     Dec 12, 2012
  8. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Actually the majority of Americans want handouts and thus why they voted for him. Freebies beat the heck out of having to work hard in life. My grandfather had a 4th grade education, had a family during the depression, yet was successful in life. Back then they knew it was work hard or starve. That work ethic has been passed along through subsequent generations in our family. Now it's "where's my next handout?" for many. MANY people do NOT want to work and that's WHY they love Obama. They know they can get something for nothing.

#48     Dec 12, 2012
  9. Of course it would work.
    Refusing to recognize the obvious solution to the problem : IS THE REAL PROBLEM.

That's why every band aid and fix a flat effort is bound to fail.
    You want something- you pay for it: pretty simple.

#49     Dec 12, 2012
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Sheep behave like sheep. They want to be fed, and all other shit for free before they go to slaughter. And why would he destroy America? Simple. That's his fathers dream as well as his communist friends American voters ignored in order to get their "free" stuff...

#50     Dec 12, 2012