Shocking insider trading scandal today

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by stock777, Mar 1, 2007.

1. DisGruntaled...................prescient indeed.
    So Actually Craptabulous

#41     Mar 3, 2007
  2. There is no link. He lied.

#42     Mar 3, 2007
  3. I bet the crooks really hate day traders bitching about them. Are they the ones that came up with PDT?

What's the solution to protecting us little people from the big insiders? Do nothing again to the big players, add more restrictions on the peasants.

To "protect" us, there are restrictions on day trading for those with little means, PDT. It would not surprise me if one day, day trading for individuals will be banned entirely to "protect'' individuals since there is such a high failure rate, or it will be restricted so only the already established elite will be able to trade. That's so the peasants won't get hurt losing a few $K. That's easier and politically safer than going after the crooks.

How about "protecting" individuals from choosing and owning stocks on their own, except through mutual funds where the stocks are chosen by a "professional" that can't come close to matching market index.

#43     Mar 3, 2007
  4. duard

duard

Who are you Codified?

#44     Mar 4, 2007
  5. If you are asking me if I'm someone with another s/n on these boards, the answer is no.

#45     Mar 4, 2007