Shocking: All Rapes in Oslo Committed By "Non-Western Men" The Reality of Diversity

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Artful D0dger, May 29, 2011.

1. Youth for Western Civilization has always been critical of mass immigration, political correctness, multiculturalism and the exaggerated benefits of so-called "diversity," especially as it relates to Islam.

Many of us who actively follow the news think that we have seen it all. There isn't a shocking defect of multiculturalism out there that comes a surprise to our jaded ears.

This surprised me: 100 percent of the rapes in Oslo, Norway over the past five years were committed by Muslim immigrants. Although 61,000 Catholic Poles have immigrated to Norway, there wasn't a single Pole-on-Norwegian rape in Oslo, if this study is true.

I would like to hear liberals explain away that one.

How can you possibly justify importing this kind of Third World barbarism into peaceful, economically prosperous, Christian Scandinavian nations? If diversity is a strength, then how come it is the Islamic foreigners who are on welfare and who commit all the rapes instead of the natives?

The ADL will probably continue to call us "hatemongers" for drawing attention to politically incorrect facts about multiculturalism and mass immigration. It is "nativism" or "xenophobia" or something like that to notice that Scandinavia would be a better place without all the widely advertised benefits of "diversity."

It looks to me like a strong dose of "nativism" would sharply curtail rape, robbery, homicide, and aggravated assault in Scandinavia, not to mention the welfare use. From where I am standing, the benefits of "nativism" would seem to outweight the costs.

Norwegians increasingly agree with us.

http://www.westernyouth.org/articles/shocking-all-rapes-in-oslo-committed-by-non-western-men/

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_p__qffobdE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Artful dodgers daughter walks into a club.At the bar there is a Black man,a Mexican, and a Muslim.Which would AD rather she choose :cool:

3. AD would hope that he raised a daughter that didn't pick up men from bars. But in that case, I'd hope she'd pick the one who'd give her a ride to the bar where white dudes hang out. She's statistically much less likely to get raped there.

4. Where would he find the time for that when he spends every minute searching the internet for negative articles about non white men :confused:

5. AD spends little to no time searching for "negative" (factual) articles, as they are nearly everywhere. However, some are notable and worthy of reposting. AD has membership in political organizations such as YWC, which aggregate news which is relevant to Western peoples, so AD need not spend time searching the internet.

Why does AK try to make the discussion about AD instead of the topic; the raped Norwegian women, 100% of which were raped by non Western males?

6. TGregg

TGregg

It's hard to believe that such old thoughts prevail. Hatemongers indeed. I mean, that's *so* 20th century. The new word is "racist". Get with the program. ;)

7. Mercor

Mercor

I think we call them the evil-doers

8. Why would one listen to bunch of biased idiots who can't even get their facts straight? The number they're bandying about isn't 100%, it's more like 70%, according to the Oslo police. That is a high percentage for sure, so worth having a discussion about it potentially. However, never worth discussing anything with someone who falsifies facts to support their argument.

Shocking: men with an agenda spread bullsh1t on the internet

9. She hardly need to spend even one minute to find out that blacks, puertortoricans, mexicans and arabs/persians are ALL one violent bunch compared to whites.
    Articles ? Do you mean daily news ?

#10     May 30, 2011