SHOCKER: Another MUSLIM Terrorist

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pop Sickle, May 4, 2010.

1. Ricter

Ricter

So there is no value in trying to understand Islam's production of terrorists, it is sufficient to just kill or capture terrorists as they are discovered?

#41     May 5, 2010
  2. No my friend, they're spinning. They can't spit out the words American citizen fast enough. There's a reason for that. They are pushing he worked alone, and "we have no reason to not believe him when he says so". There's a reason for that too. They are pushing the evil GWB factor. Need I state the obvious reason for that?
    The MSM and the adminstration simply do not want to admit there has been no change in regard to terrorism since Obama was elected. None! The MSM and the adminstration certainly implied there would be a change for the better while they were campaigning.

#42     May 5, 2010
  3. Very interesting. Being forced to go to Catholic church every Sunday as a child, I had heard about purgatory many times. What I was told was things like 1 day in purgatory is worse than 100 years in Hell, so my understanding of purgatory was sort of this place that some people went to for a few days while they wait to see if they get into heaven(which I believed most did) When I never found anything about purgatory or how bad it was there, I figured they made it up, but i guess now maybe I believe they are just "reaching" for straws with some of those passages. Kind of like Pope Leo and the indulgences of his day. Of course, I only read it for a few minutes, and something like this should probably be studied carefully in the original greek before I come to a conclusion about if they are wrong or not.

Thanks for the info though. I appreciate it.

#43     May 5, 2010
  4. jem

jem

Under educated Catholic priests from Ireland... preached a lot bullshit to my parents generation and then even my generation.

I am Irish Catholic... and it hurts me to say that but I heard a lot of irresponsible statements from those old irish fools. I wonder if they are also a large ratio of the molesters.

A lot of emphasis on sins and sinning and not close to enough on the sacrifice jesus made.

I remember hearing lecture after lecture about not chewing gum in chruch or leaving church early etc. Its no surprise where Catholic guilt came from.

#44     May 5, 2010
  5. So you are saying that no foreigners should be allowed to reside in the US for any length of time?

Almost no countries restrict residence to citizens only.

#45     May 5, 2010
  6. jem

jem

I did not say that.

#46     May 5, 2010