SHOCKER: Another MUSLIM Terrorist

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pop Sickle, May 4, 2010.

1. Ricter

Ricter

What do you mean by "ban"? Round them up and put them in camps ala the Japanese internment camps of WWII? Or simply expel them? The former at least provides jobs. ; )

#21     May 4, 2010
  2. BSAM

BSAM

Wow Ricter, I thought English was your native language.

#22     May 4, 2010
  3. Ricter

Ricter

And I thought reason was your strong suit.

#23     May 4, 2010
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Let me try to help you: www.dictionary.com

#24     May 4, 2010
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Stupid. Ok, they're "prohibited". Now what?

#25     May 4, 2010
  6. I don't think people would vote to ban Muslims in the U.S.A. For the most part they are no real threat. A few heads cases here and there. No where near the threat which is posed by illegal Mexicans, which are invading by the tens of millions. Now a vote to ban illegals and throw them out? Completely justified!

#26     May 4, 2010
  7. BSAM

BSAM

Hmm...If the number of Mulsims equaled the number of illegals, would you have answered differently?

#27     May 4, 2010
  8. Yes! It ain't about race or religion. It's about ILLEGAL!

#28     May 4, 2010
  9. jem

jem

Our public officials are suffering from a mental illness.
    This is so sad. They all have to be replaced with people who can think.

#29     May 4, 2010
  10. jem

jem

I would not vote to ban Muslim americans but I would vote to kick those out who do not belong here. I would start with intelligent profiling and then work our way down the list. Immediately.

1. Americans are americans regardless of race creed or color... once a citizen the constitution works for you.

2. If the person is not a citizen .. we should profile every one who fits a potential terrorist profile and make sure they leave... or prove we need them here. Then we can move down the safety profile. Why are we allowing foreigners who have not been naturalized shelter here anyway? Do they allow us in their countries? At the very least we should grant them the same rights they would grant us.

3. I am all for intelligent profiling. Our leaders are such cowards... its time we elect people who stand for something. Enough with the platitudes and secret agendas.

#30     May 4, 2010