Shld

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by drukes1234, Dec 29, 2005.

1. if you are not willing to share your thoughts why not just keep silent. i was interested in what you were seeing because i am thinking i will take a position around 100 but it seems you are just playing games.

#11     Dec 29, 2005
  2. I'm not playing games I just am unwilling to disclose what I look at and I see no reason to do so. If I see the same setup at the $100 level I will post.

#12     Dec 29, 2005
  3. dont bother because if it goes to 100 you are proven wrong and we will not be interested. until then we will just have to assume you are just bottompicking.

#13     Dec 29, 2005
  4. I'd be proven wrong at this point but the setup can come again--I'll bother.... if you don't want to read my posts, then don't.

#14     Dec 30, 2005
  5. :) SHLD doing nicely today

#15     Jan 9, 2006
  6. Bears... where art thou?

#16     Jan 10, 2006
  7. nice call on shld!

#17     Jan 10, 2006
  8. empee

empee

i stopped out on SHLD for +$3 at the beginning of the year.. I wouldn't say we're out of the woods yet, I'm looking for the markets to pullback or go sideways and see if SHLD can hold, I think it will retrace back down and if it does I'll short a bounce.

(I was short btw)

Obviously, its a laggard mover to the short squeeze thats been going on since the start of the year, lets see if it has legs (of course will help alot of the market stay in a wild uptrend!)

#18     Jan 10, 2006
  9. i've been following SHLD for awhile...technically it is in a sideways channel b/w 115-127 area on the daily and weekly chart ... you can play the break out of the channel long or short ... or I you could play the options or even option strategy of straddle/strangle if you are sure the breakout/down of the channel will be significant.

#19     Jan 11, 2006
  10. flies

flies

... if I was to play SHLD. For the moment I believe it will continue the sideways movement.

#20     Jan 13, 2006