Shkreli at court

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Pekelo, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Macca1

Macca1

You reckon they will actually let him out before sentencing? I thought they would just keep him there now until his sentencing date in Jan, and time spent could be credited towards his sentence.

I doubt the prosecution would agree to anything that favored him.

#191     Sep 14, 2017
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

#192     Mar 5, 2018
    Chubbly likes this.
  3. mans a dick

#193     Mar 5, 2018
    Chubbly likes this.
  4. Everyone who survives and thrives in this world is a tough dick. o_O -- when was the last time you seen a man with a limp personality win and experience success,

#ToughDick2018
    #ETinFullEffect
    #PutSomeSauceOnDatThang
    #FromIBtoEtrade

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
    #194     Mar 5, 2018
  5. prc117f

prc117f

I agree, soft people dont do well. I wonder whats going to happen to all the "Everyone wins a trophy" kids when they live a life without experiencing failure,etc.. Years later as they get older and step out of the University bubble into the real world will be an eye opening experience.

#195     Mar 5, 2018
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

"He's worth an estimated $70m... Oh well...

"Bull. That's what HE claimed in 2013.
    • It's known that the value of his E*Trade account recently dropped from $45m to $4m.

The rest of his net worth is likely in Turing Pharmaceuticals, which in 2015 his lawyer claimed were worth between $30–50m. It's a private company, so who knows if that's true – there's no legally defined way to value a private company. Moreover, the value could very possibly have dropped since that time.

Further still, the article states that this forfeiture is not part of any fine, penalty or restitution the judge might impose. He may very well have to forfeit all his his Turing shares, or sell them to pay restitutions.

This guy is heading to brokesville."

#196     Mar 5, 2018
  7. He makes Ackman look good.

#197     Mar 6, 2018
  8. What's in his portfolio to cause that drop?

#198     Mar 6, 2018
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

KaloBios shares...

http://fortune.com/2016/02/03/martin-shkrelis-etrade-account-has-lost-40-million/

"KaloBios filed for bankruptcy in December, wiping out most of its equity value. That caused the value of Shkreli’s E*Trade brokerage account to drop to $4 million, from the $45 million level when it had been frozen, the prosecutor said."

#199     Mar 6, 2018
  10. I declared Marty a mental case and moron long ago. Day 1 really.

I win again

#200     Mar 6, 2018