Shit for brains liberal council woman gets offended by quilt made by kids

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 29, 2013.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'm so ill, I could puke! I'm sick and tired of the broken record the blacks keep jamming down our throats, as well as the white liberal (lunatics), falling for the shit!:mad:

Like Luke noted, there's a TON of trash out there that need hanged. And our Founding Fathers would do exactly that to keep America the America they INTENDED!:mad:

#11     Apr 29, 2013
  2. Max E.

Max E.

+13k today, you?

#12     Apr 29, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

When blacks and liberals ruin America for the white guy, they are going to be ruining it for themselves, too. Then where will they go for their handouts and neighborhood take overs? Mexico? Canada? LOL

Those countries won't put up with the bullshit from so many. They would rather shoot them than put up with the bullshit we do here.

#13     Apr 29, 2013
  4. :D

America is not ruined for the white guy. America is liberated from rednecks!:D

#14     Apr 30, 2013
  5. Well, when you throw shit at the wall, some of it is bound to stick.:)

That is how you "trade", isn't it?

#15     Apr 30, 2013
  6. And this folks is why the GOP will not win another national election for the forseeable future.:)

#16     Apr 30, 2013
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Then let your attitude know about it.

#17     Apr 30, 2013
  8. Ricter

Ricter

I'm not so confident. Consider the conditions when Clinton left office, and he was replaced by... Bush.

#18     Apr 30, 2013
  9. I know, the rest of my liberal friends aren't either. I was giving pep talks all the way up to election night last time.

Don't worry, the youth are our future and they are very very liberal.

It's all good.:)

#19     Apr 30, 2013
  10. Max E.

Max E.

No, sorry buddy, unlike you, I actually make a living from trading.

I dont have to work the graveyard shift, to fund my 1$ trading acccount i blew out.

#20     Apr 30, 2013