Shill Securities

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by tdoc, Jun 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shill Securities DOES NOT EXIST????? I knew it was too good to be true. But what about the MrMarket deal? Don't tell me that was made up too. How can I ever trust anything I read here again? At least I know Waxie is legit
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then how dare they keep posting here? Is isn't funny. I have been searching on yahoo and thats why it never showed up on
    search. Even i PM them sometime and not geting any reply back.
    I apologize for defending these SS LLC assholes

What moderators are good for, here?:mad:

#31     Jun 27, 2003

2. NANA....Please don't be upset...the reason the URL isn;t working is becuase they recently closed down ok??

sorry for the confusion.

#32     Jun 27, 2003
  3. tdoc

tdoc

Your right. The poll was biased the way it was set-up. I am surprised how well "Shill Securities" held up! But why the need for the insult? Did you forget to take your Prozac today? I know someone who can help you with anger management, and these delusions you have about companies that don't exist.

tdoc

#33     Jun 27, 2003
  4. Pabst

Pabst

Just because you couldn't hack it at Shill doesn't give you the right to come on this board and bash the most inovative firm on the street!! In Shills last audited year, 1999. over 100% of Shill traders were NET profitable, and Shill's new Las Vegas office boasts more square footage than the Bellagio's pool area.

#34     Jun 28, 2003
  5. tdoc

tdoc

WOW!!! Over 100% were profitable? Then how can I get in touch with Shill? Maybe I'm not giving them a fair shake. Your right, my first time around with Shill I blew out. Maybe now it would be a different story!

#35     Jun 28, 2003
  6. Blowing will get you nowhere with the people at Shill. Just ask TM about the "special deals" and mention my name, then you'll find out how the real money is made.

#36     Jun 30, 2003
  7. Magna

Magna Administrator

All good things must come to an end, including that renowned firm Shill Securities, LLC. Time to move on to the next great company....

#37     Jul 1, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.