Shill Securities

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by tdoc, Jun 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Lighten up dude...it's friday....I didn't mean to get your panties in a knot and like i said..I haven;t been keeping the Shill alive...do me a favor though: PUT ME ON IGNORE...then you don;t have to worry about it and nether will the other guys.....unless of course they are worried that SHILL is raining on their parade????

#21     Jun 27, 2003
  2. small

small

Obviously, when the transparent shilling ends, the SS, LLC jokes will end as well.

#22     Jun 27, 2003
  3. small

small

Yes 18 58.06%
    No, let them keep embarassing themselves with a played-out joke 13 41.94%
    Total: 31 votes 100%

Nice objective poll work:

How about "should shill keep recruiting on ET"?

__ Yes, I am a child molestor

__ No

#23     Jun 27, 2003
  4. Thats part of my point. I haven't seen the spamming that warrants the Shill references of late. 6 months ago it was rampant......but now it seems anytime a newbie to this site has a question regarding where to trade you can't get one serious answer. Doesn't matter....end of subject. Continue with the Shill LLC.......just thought I would bring up how annoying it was getting. I made my point and like TM DIRECT said I can choose to ignore it...

#24     Jun 27, 2003
  5. small

small

Point taken, but I think there is still a lot of shilling

I routinely see "My crew and I trade 10 Million shares a month and are all profitable, where can we get better rates than the .003 we are paying now"

#25     Jun 27, 2003

6. Like i said earlier( before the original poster went silent) ,,,I have a bundle of hysterical OFFERS form some of these same clowns who didn't;t know Shill wasn't;t for real and they offered me this and that and leverage.....truly hysterical..,,,This thread is tried and dead though so let's put it to bed now so sdt can get back to pumping his firm up:D

#26     Jun 27, 2003
  7. A little levity is always welcome (IMHO), especially when it is good natured (and fully understood). I, too, am looking for a firm like SS,LLC that will allow me unlimited capital usage, zero rates, and perfect market access....oh, yeah, I want them to teach how to always make money as well.

Don (not a shill)

#27     Jun 27, 2003

8. LMAO!!!

Thank you Don...You just made my day...You know, if you ever get tired of Bright, we can use a guy like you over on the Shill team:D

#28     Jun 27, 2003
  9. Shill Securities DOES NOT EXIST????? I knew it was too good to be true. But what about the MrMarket deal? Don't tell me that was made up too. How can I ever trust anything I read here again? At least I know Waxie is legit.

#29     Jun 27, 2003
  10. (In Rodney Dangerfield's voice)...."You know that i"ve been playing this room for a long time, and I get NO Respect, none whatsoever"....in fact, whenever I think I'm going "long" It turns out that I am just covering my shorts"...."no respect"....

Hey, it's Friday...everyone have a good weekend......and no "week long" vacations.....July 4th is Friday, not Monday......

:cool:

Don

#30     Jun 27, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.