Shill Securities

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by tdoc, Jun 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ditto....although I do not really care about the whole Shill thing I would pay the $5 to keep this site spam free

#11     Jun 27, 2003
  2. i find shill hilarious... anyone one with a sense of humor should too, regardless of what side your on

#12     Jun 27, 2003
  3. Couldn't disagree more. It was remotely funny the first time, now it is just obnoxious. It has been played.

#13     Jun 27, 2003
  4. Please feel free to use the "ignore" button. Also, I wonder why SS, LLC gets under your skin so easily...

#14     Jun 27, 2003

5. sdtrader

06-10-03 07:01 PM

Assent is VERY profitable for Sungard. There would be NO reason to get rid of it. I would like to know what your source is for such a rumor???

===============================

Of course you woul dissagree....

#15     Jun 27, 2003
  6. Doesn't get under my skin at all. Just not funny. To each their own though.......

TM Direct....wow great detective work there pal. Look, Assent is who I CLEAR through.......and one dumb ass from an office does not represent the company as a whole.

#16     Jun 27, 2003
  7. sdtrader

11-19-02 11:52 AM
    I only clear through andover, so I can only speak to the reliability of Hammer. We have been trading on their platform for more than two months now and have yet to have one problem. So far Hammer and speed of execution ROCKS. No problems at all.
    ======================================

Yes....Shill is very annoying and I will stop as soon as you do:D

#17     Jun 27, 2003
  8. This is a perfect example of why you are not funny. WOW, I responded to someone asking questions about hammer. God you are sad. Let me say this again...I DON'T disagree with your feelings about spamming the board, I just don't find your sense of humor funny. Ever hear of beating a dead horse?

#18     Jun 27, 2003

9. Im sorry....from the bottom of my heart I promise to never hurt your inner child again...I mean, you really are taking this to heart....You could easily ignore it but, instead you choose to be wounded.....and your crony is the one who started he poll about Shill...not me....and truthfully, If you do not find it funny why would you subscribe? I mean, really guys....It may be played but so is the incessant fake threads you start about " who is he best firm" " who has the lowest prices" why use a middle man....Im a new trader that does 5 million shares a month"

Truthfully Its just a playful way to poke fun at your transparent attempts...Do you think everybody on ET is stupid? They all know what firm your from and by strting this thread you trun your firm into a bigger joke...Like Shill!!!. But your contempt and disgust for a little teasing is just pathetic.....and motivates me to want to come back...but just so you know, I have stepped down effective June 23rd as CEO of Shill Securities, LLC. Mr. Obvious Shill has agreed to step in and hopefully preform up to the standards that I set.

#19     Jun 27, 2003
  10. Now you are trying to lump me into that one or two morons that do that? I have said MANY times that I find those threads equally as annoying as you do. If I was trying to get business there is NO way I would go about it like that.
    I am not going to get drawn into personal attacks with you. I am not hurt, you did not hurt my inner feelings. I am simply trying to point out that your SHILL is equally as obnoxious as the spam. Choose to see that....choose to ignore it and continue thinking that the few people who find you funny are in the majority.
    I have NO idea who started this thread, just like I have NO idea who the guys are that you are always trying to expose. There are a lot of traders that clear through Assent.

#20     Jun 27, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.