Shill Securities

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by tdoc, Jun 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tdoc

tdoc

Hey Baron and moderators:

How about one of those polls, should we do away with anymore references to "Shill Securities"? This is getting old and very unfunny.

tdoc

2. Lay off the booze, buddy. Do your parents know you are online at this hour?

P.S. Thanks for the free publicity and the loaded poll.

P.P.S. The whole SS, LLC was a direct response to certain firms' shady recruiting/marketing (pumping/pimping) tactics on this bulletin board. The shameless promotions have not stopped, and therefore, Shill Securities will continue to fight for a spam-free ET (and get Baron his advertising dollars).

3. I have sent you a PM, regarding what's your
    URL address?

4. What all these jealousy is about? If you have some
    problems with this firm or don't like them, then directly
    PM or mail them. You just can't stop smaller firms from
    making publicity, in other hand the more competition
    among firms on ET, is benfit to its member.

If there is a serious problem about any firm, that
    you want everyone to know, then let everyone
    know what's the problem you faced and what were
    the reasons?

5. Nana Trader,
    I am not sure if your post is sarcasm or not. Just to be sure Shill Securities does not exist. It is a trumped up firm that two guys think is funny for some reason. They made it up in direct response to some loser from an A/A office spamming people last year. Now when ever someone has a question about rates, they ASSUME that it is the same idiot and spam the crap out of ET with their tired joke. And I think MOST people on this site would concur that it is equally tired as the idiot that used to spam this site with rates.

6. saying that Shill securities doesn't exist is the most obvious form of slander. Obviously these losers blew out their accounts at Worldco and are just jealous.

YOUR ALL JUST A BUNCH OF MOOKS ! MOOKY MOOKY ZIPTANG ZOOMBOING !

IF YOU DO NOT STOP BASHING SHILL ( OR "SHILLY" AS WE BIG TIME TRADERS CALL IT ) I WILL SAY "MOOK" TO YOU AGAIN !

7. Baron: I agree , we should put Shill to bed...After all, this guy has 11 posts and 20% of them have been about SHill, which was an inside joke...It's amazing how it disturbs certain individuals so much...However, im willing to do something that these clowns won;t do...I will begin paying 5.00 per month to Elite Trader to keep the Shill Securities name alive on ET.....At least im paying for using the name, unlike these certain clowns who are only upset that they keep getting caught shilling on your board.....On a side note :

TO THE POSTERS AGAINST SHILL:

do you know i have a complete vault of SPAMS from some of the same complainers asking me to trade for them at this rate and that and offering 'better deals'???????

I have never posted these because even I was embarrassed for you fools!!!!:D :D

8. I swear,i can hear cricketts....:D

9. nkhoi

nkhoi

depending on which side you are on but I think it's funny.

10. I second that emotion. I am willing to pay $5/month as well.

#10     Jun 27, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.