Shill Securites Closing!

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by TM_Direct, Jun 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. picknclick,

I'm not sure what your hidden agenda is here, but I have been with Shill for 10 years. The manager of the Shill office is a great guy and is one of the most respected traders on Wall Street. He always goes out of his way to help the traders out. In fact, we recently had a trader leave our firm that was unprofitable for 5 years straight. Did my manager kick him out? No. Instead, he set up a cardboard box outside of our office and gave him a steady supply of bologna sandwiches. He even gave this trader some of his old undershirts and underwear. Instead of firing him, he let this losing trader do menial jobs around the office, like filing the firm's taxes and managing risk and compliance for the firm. You don't often find this kind of generosity on the street.

Despite of our manager's kind acts, this guy recently went to another firm where he continues to try and poach our traders and spread lies on these message boards. So let me ask you directly picknclick, what's your real agenda?

#11     Jun 30, 2003
  2. im crushed...where can i move my account to to give me 20:1?

#12     Jun 30, 2003
  3. so you mean, Shill got the shiv?

#13     Jun 30, 2003
  4. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

#14     Jun 30, 2003
  5. tdoc

tdoc

Great post, TM Direct! Really enjoyed it! :D

#15     Jun 30, 2003
  6. We should have an addtional board on this site that has classic posts................and this post would definately be part of it .....................funny dude..........funny.................I'm laughing my as- off.............................lol lol lol lol lol lol .....you guys are HARSH!!!!!

But, funny!!!!!!!!!! DAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#16     Jun 30, 2003
  7. Magna

Magna Administrator

All good things must come to an end, including that renowned firm Shill Securities, LLC. Time to move on to the next great company....

#17     Jul 1, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.