Shill Securites Closing!

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by TM_Direct, Jun 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. June 26, 2003 4:38:00 PM ET
    SHILL SECURITIES CLOSING DOWN

WAYNE, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 28, 2003--SHill Securities a global leader in integrated Bulk Software( BS) and Commission Reward allocation Programs ( CRAP) solutions for financial services and the pioneer and leading provider of False information availability services, announced today that it will cease doing business at the conclusion of trading on friday June 27th 2003 after the market closes.

There will be a live Web cast of SHills President (Obvious_Shill) and director at 9:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) on Friday, June 28, 2003. You may listen to that call at www.IwasConned.com by clicking on "Today's calls" and then on the "listen to the sales pitch" icon for SHill.

According to sources within the Shill structure, The demise of the company was eminent from the day that MR.Marlet Enterprises (MEAT) Pulled out of a proposed merger of the two trading giants.
    In the face of this embarrassment, and wracked up with nearly 10 billion in debt, the President and CEO of Shill, Mr. TM Direct was ousted from the company in a stunning move in early June 2003. Since his departure, independent auditors have uncovered fraud, accounting irregularities and limited partnerships that have cost the company billions. In one such scheme, traders were trading with no capital, no commissions and no ecn charges in an effort to obtain market share. The SEC is currently mulling an indictment against it's founder and President TM_Direct.

A company spokeswoman speaking under anonymity was quoted as saying " This is the end of the line for SHill....Never again will the great Walls of Elite Trader or Wall street be lined with the sound and sales pitch of Shill Securities"

Tm_direct, when reached at his Boca Raton home would only say"it's over, time to move on ....SHill is dead"

A moment of silence please for the end of Shill Securities

2. OK, you got me. Now that WAS funny.

3. ROFL

:D :D :D

4. Freaking hilarious....... :cool:

5. :D

Very good...

:D

6. Am I going to be able to get my money out of my account? Dude, don't just leave me hanging!!!! WTF?????

7. Page 6 of 6: 1 2 3 4 5 6
    Nana Trader

06-27-03 04:08 PM
    AAAintheBeltway
    Shill Securities DOES NOT EXIST????? I knew it was too good to be true. But what about the MrMarket deal? Don't tell me that was made up too. How can I ever trust anything I read here again? At least I know Waxie is legit
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then how dare they keep posting here? Is isn't funny. I have been searching on yahoo and thats why it never showed up on
    search. Even i PM them sometime and not geting any reply back.
    I apologize for defending these SS LLC assholes

What moderators are good for, here?

8. very, very, very funny...

Bulk software :)

TM got caught :D

obtain market share :cool:

9. The rumors of SS, LLC's death have been greatly exaggerated.

10. SOB'S!!! Those bastards didn't have SIPC coverage and now they're telling me I can't get my money back because it's GONE!!!:mad:

I can't believe this could have gone so wrong... I guess I'll have to contact rossmedia for that great 95% payout deal. Hey Ross.... Help a Brotha out!!! But I'll have to insist on the no money up front deal since Shill just got me in the rear:mad:

OWWEEE!!!

#10     Jun 30, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.