Shibu Inu cryptocurrency owner makes $6.5million from tokens bought at $17

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by HolyGrailSeeker, Sep 23, 2021.

1. Trader Curt, GangstaTrada and johnarb like this.
  2. blink18

blink18

Nobert likes this.
  3. Those Shibas have gone up 382,000x in value (38 Million%!). I've been watching it a bit since some chick from Germany asked me about it months ago... She took a flier and bought 2.3 Million coins for $45, but it's now worth ~ $16.

How does one or more of those "millionaires on paper" people cash in on their Shibas when the handle for the last 24 hours (??) is only $1.6 Million? Who is going to buy them in large quantity at their "inflated" value now? (Over the last months Shibas have fluctuated like the other cryptos... up and down by 10s of percent.)

I'm not knocking crypto or Shiba, but this appears to be one of those cases of "millionaire on paper but can't sell to get money to buy things".

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  4. RedDuke

RedDuke

Exactly my thoughts. To date I have never met anyone who cashed out from shit coins in any big way. The only rumor is Goldman MD made a fortune on doge, cashed out and quit Goldman.

https://markets.businessinsider.com...uits-after-millions-profit-doge-crypto-2021-5

No idea if true or just PR stunt.

5. Then can slowly unload on binance or coinbase. When it pumps again volume will increase dramatically so they can sell by then.

johnarb likes this.
  6. johnarb

johnarb

Sprout and HolyGrailSeeker like this.
  7. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

If I needed to liquidate to fiat I would exchange to BNB in my exchange/wallet then transact BNB into my trading account then sell up and withdraw to bank account. Its doable.

8. Shiba has been on a tear lately. I had a small position almost quadrupled in like 5 days lol.

johnarb likes this.
  9. [​IMG]

johnarb likes this.