Shhh...What Is That Sound?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BSAM, Dec 27, 2012.

1. right tranquilize a shooter while he's got a semi-automatic aimed at your head.:D :D

You my friend would be a darwin award winner.

Tranquilizer guns by default are used to ambush ,not protect you fool.

#21     Dec 27, 2012
  2. BSAM

BSAM

Brother John, you should think before you put everybody into one of your preconceived boxes.

#22     Dec 27, 2012
  3. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what is the difference if you have gun or tranquil gun if the shooter point that gun at you? What if they make tanquilize gun that shoot faster than the bullet?

#23     Dec 27, 2012
  4. 1) Demonstrating an unbelievable depth of ignorance and lack of common sense is the reason your opinion holds no value.

2)physics my dear, physics

#24     Dec 27, 2012
  5. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are not answering my question Mr. Angry

What is the difference if one man have the gun, and another man have the gun?

or

One man have the gun, and another man have the tranquilize gun?

What is the difference who can shoot first?

#25     Dec 27, 2012
  6. I really didn't think trendlover could be any more irrational than she was in the Zimmerman threads, but now she wants us to be armed with...tranq guns.

If they are so great, why don't the police use them? The police actually do have a need for a non-lethal way of dealing with potentially dangerous people, who might be armed. Tasers are getting way too popular with police, who use them at the drop of a hat, sometimes with fatal results. I believe they often use them just to inflict pain on someone who has annoyed them.

So by all means, let's look into non-lethal methods for police or security guards. If someone breaks into my house though, I don't want to be screwing around with a tranq dart. And any tranq gun I've seen has been single shot. Totally useless for personal or home defense.

Unfortunately, this is the level of sophistication and judgment we're dealing with.

#26     Dec 27, 2012
  7. Maybe someone can create the tranquil gun with many darts, very fast, and the needle make the person go unconscious when it hit them. They will fall down fast.

#27     Dec 27, 2012
  8. This is full california retard.

#28     Dec 27, 2012
  9. BSAM

BSAM

Your are correct here, IMO.
    If the bad guy "might" be armed, then non-lethal methods are appropriate.
    If the the bad guy is waving a knife or gun around, he gets one warning, if time permits, then his bitch ass is shot down onto the asphalt, period.

The abuse of tasers is troubling.
    Lots of bad cops out there today.

#29     Dec 27, 2012