Shhh...What Is That Sound?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BSAM, Dec 27, 2012.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Keep on arguing on the internet.
    It won't matter.
    What happens in California doesn't stay in California.
    Some of you got that slogan mixed up a bit: That's Las Vegas you're thinking about.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, CA has a lot of "fruits and nuts", but the problem with CA is the whores in Sacramento.

GUN CONTROL, COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU.

Thank you for your future participation.
    Let's bring some sanity back to this country.

#11     Dec 27, 2012
  2. It's just pure liberal fantasy and stupidity.

Feinstein wants to ban 120 types of military assualt rifles. If there are 130 different models then the ban is useless. The Bushmaster in CT, wasn't even banned by the most stringent weapons bans in place now.

I'm also thinking that those that have assulat weapons illegally aren't going to voluntarily give them up.

A kid in Houstin was just murdered by an obama voter for his air jordans. Rather than ban assualt weapons we should ban air jordans, that would have been more likely to save the kids life.

#12     Dec 27, 2012
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Maybe we should ban speed limit signs.

#13     Dec 27, 2012
  4. Tranquilize guns can stop people. They can protect people, but not make people kill other people.

#14     Dec 27, 2012
  5. Guns don't make people kill anybody no more than the yellow pages make people kill other people.

#15     Dec 27, 2012
  6. BSAM

BSAM

The accelerator doesn't make people speed; but it makes it so convenient.

#16     Dec 27, 2012
  7. They can also kill or do jack shit : what's your point moron?

#17     Dec 27, 2012
  8. okay by me , ,most drivers would be better off without them.

#18     Dec 27, 2012
  9. You are really so angry Phoenix.
    I am saying for people like the school teachers or people in their homes can use the tranquilize gun for protection too.

#19     Dec 27, 2012
  10. Your answers are california retarded.

Good luck with the ban, it should make you liberals feel good about yourselves and accomplish nothing.

#20     Dec 27, 2012