She's only Human ya big meanies!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brandonf, Mar 25, 2008.

1. I really hate to be defending Hillary, but Bosnia was a war zone. She never really said they were actually receiving sniper fire. It certainly was possible, so I am inclined to cut her some slack on this. The media is all over it because they are desperate to get off the Rev. Wright story. Otherwise this would be a non-news item they would ignore.

I couldn't help but notice the dramatic difference in her appearance when they showed the Bsonia footage. She has had more facial surgery than Joan Rivers.

#11     Mar 25, 2008
  2. Sinabad said, "The scariest part of the trip was.. where is my next meal going to come from?"

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO:

<object width="500" height="418"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/It6JN7ALF7Y&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/It6JN7ALF7Y&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="500" height="418"></embed></object>

[​IMG]

#12     Mar 25, 2008
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

She said they were running from gunfire. I didn't see any running.

She has been busted wide open on this bald-faced LIE. How the hell does anybody "misremember" getting shot at and how they reacted to it?

The funniest part of her Walter Mitty fantasy is where she said it was too dangerous for the president to go. So apparently the decision was made to send his wife and his only child! LMAO!

#13     Mar 25, 2008
  4. She also remembered being a Senator from New York, a job she hasn't been near for a year.

#14     Mar 25, 2008
  5. kut2k2

kut2k2

That's a door you shouldn't have opened :D

AWOL

#15     Mar 25, 2008
  6. She represents everything that I detest....

I was really hopeful to get someone in there that supported the Fair Tax but looks like it will need a few more years of growing support before anything happens.

Stephen

#16     Mar 26, 2008
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

#17     Mar 27, 2008
  8. Arnie

Arnie

The only way you will see if a Fair Tax, is if it's in addition to the present income tax.

#18     Mar 28, 2008
  9. maxpi

maxpi

They will claim it's a phaseout replacement for income tax but the phaseout will never happen

#19     Mar 28, 2008
  10. when they collapse the economy and try to bring in the amero they will have to come up with a new system.

#20     Mar 28, 2008