Sheriff Joe To Vet Obama's Eligibility

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 29, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Gabs is going for the race card early and often. He doesn't realize that the regime is saving that for the fall.

First Class Warfare and after that has failed RACE.

#41     Mar 2, 2012
  2. Romney's proven his intelligence through real world achievement in business while Obama's proven that he's a Svengali and a lousy president.

#42     Mar 2, 2012
  3. Compared to the last few Republican presidents Obama is very intelligent. Not as smart as Nixon though. And is as intelligent as Romney and Gingrich and more so than the dim witted Santorum and the old man Paul.

#43     Mar 2, 2012
  4. Obamas dad was born in Kenya,Romneys dad was born in Mexico.I wonder where is the birther movement for his college transcripts,demand for the Supreme Court to decide his eligibility and multiple birth certificates to be forensically examined :confused:

#44     Mar 2, 2012
  5. bighorn

bighorn

The birth certificate issue is really very simple. Obama is not eligible to be president because he is not a "natural born" citizen. Keep the masses focused on the former and they are not thinking about the latter. When anyone begins to think about the latter, divert attention to the college transcripts. Rinse and repeat.

#45     Mar 2, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

Racists are ignorants and cowards who have no leg to stand on.

#46     Mar 2, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

I agree but he is very good at being deceptive.

I've also read that he may have received college support from an influential European Muslim and that he may have received student aid as a foreign student.

The latter would fit with the affidavit the Sheriff's office has about Dorn introducing him as a foreign student. That would be damning information and surely, if true, would be in his college records.

#47     Mar 2, 2012
  8. While Obama hasn't amassed Romneys wealth,he has achieved a lot.Obama has achieved what Romney wants most

#48     Mar 2, 2012
  9. +1

Anyone who disagrees with this is not too bright themselves.

I would add that actually Obama is smarter than Gingrich and Romney simply because of the latter two's "current" position on global warming. For Gingrich to go from believing in it to not, considering the advances in the science since he was a believer, shows remarkable stupidity.

#49     Mar 2, 2012
  10. bighorn

bighorn

That issue has been raised. Google it.

#50     Mar 2, 2012