Sheriff Joe To Vet Obama's Eligibility

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 29, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Trump: Potential candidate, clear motive.
    Tatiz: Profit motive.
    Corsi: Profit motive.
    Sheriff Joe: He is being pursued by DOJ for civil rights violations.

I've gotta agree with C, that there are more important things to debate. It seems sort of moot when the man has already served as president for over 3 years but for whatever reason the "issue" just won't die. I think Obama is partly to blame for creating the phenomena by delaying release of the BC which just fed the conspiracy theories. I don't get it though but the players all seem to have clear motives.

#21     Mar 2, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

The desire to learn The Truth and abide by the Constitution.

Why doesn't Obama put out what can be verified to be a real birth certificate instead of this layered photoshop fake? Let Hawaii issue copies to anyone who wants to pay the fee.

Same with his college records, thesis, etc.

Why is Obama spending millions to block the release of documents?

Why does it seem like there are missing years around 1961 of other archived documents that could shed light on the truth about Obama?

Everywhere you look there is a problem with Obama's background and it is all hidden by Obama at great expense to him. I want to know what he's hiding. It is obviously something.

Something stinks and the stink is getting worse.

#22     Mar 2, 2012
  3. It's quite pathetic that you and "people" like you exist at all.

#23     Mar 2, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I don't know about the BC but I think it is obvious why Obama does not release his college transcripts. He likely did not earn very good grades and these days a thesis can be analyzed very effectively to detect plagarism. Given Obama's own admission that he used drugs and inhaled ("That was kind of the point") it is possible that he got poor grades and the left doesn't wish those grades to be make public. If the grades were poor it might damage the image the left has cultivated of a man with very great intellect and talent.

I personally don't perceive Barrack Obama as being very intelligent. He seems to be to be a creation, a projection of the desire of the left to atone for the treatment of black people in this country. The decisions Obama has been making seriously erode that image and a release of transcripts showing poor grades would remove any doubt.

#24     Mar 2, 2012
  5. +1

#25     Mar 2, 2012

6. Columbia,Harvard Magna Cum Laude,Harvard Law Review,Professor at one of the top 5 laws schools in the country.I don't think its possible to achieve that with bad grades

#26     Mar 2, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

If he was Magna Cum Laude, that is based soley on grades so you are right. They don't just give those away to anyone.

The Law Review gig is based on selection by some kind of board. So is the Professor gig. The theory is that people promoted and advanced him due to an agenda.

I'm not saying he got bad grades. If he released those transcripts with good grades it would help him. Why do you think he doesn't release them?

Perry released his grades and they were awful, mostly. That created a seed in my mind that the guy might be a dolt. Then his debate performances confirmed it.

#27     Mar 2, 2012
  8. He graduated from Columbia without honors which is less than a 3.3 GPA and Magna Cum Laude at Harvard Law School is the top 10% which is no big deal, and who knows how much of that was subjective.

#28     Mar 2, 2012
  9. 1.I agree

2.The The Law Review gig is based on varying criteria

"Fourteen editors are selected based on a combination of their first-year grades and their competition scores. Twenty editors are selected based solely on their competition scores. The remaining editors are selected on a discretionary basis"

The discretionary basis to be an editor leaves the door open to get in without the best grades but the law review members are considered pretty smart,just look at some of the former members.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvard_Law_Review#Alumni

I don't think a bunch of smart review members would select an idiot with bad grades to be an editor and President of the review

3.He might have gotten help with the Chicago Law gig,I would say he probably did with his lack of experience actually practicing law .He still would need good grades imo.A top 5 law school wouldn't keep that position very long if they hired professors that made C's and D's in undergraduate and law school.Good grades are also needed just to get into Ivy League schools like Harvard and Columbia

3.Don't know why he wont release them.To keep the mystique ? To piss off his critics ? He might have something embarrassing to hide but I doubt its bad grades.I think he had help on his journey,but all the help in the world isn't going to get a C and D student through Columbia,Harvard Magna Cum Laude,Harvard Law Review Editor and President and Professor at Chicago Law unless the birther /Manchurian candidate conspiracy theorists crowd are correct imo

This is not a partisan opinion.In all my Romney bashing posts I never said he wasn't intelligent or stupid .I actually think he is smarter then Obama considering his educational and professional achievements .I don't believe he has ever released his transcripts nor do I care to see them to say he is a very intelligent guy

Full Name: Willard Mitt Romney

Date of Birth: March 12, 1947

Birthplace: Detroit, Mich.

Home: Belmont, Mass.

Notable: Former Governor of Massachusetts

Degrees: Bachelor's in English, Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, 1971; Master's of business administration (MBA), Harvard Business School, Cambridge, Mass., 1975; Doctorate of law (JD), Harvard Law School, Cambridge, Mass., 1975

#29     Mar 2, 2012
  10. The Top 10 % at Harvard Law is no big deal :confused:

#30     Mar 2, 2012