Shepard Smith betrays the White Race

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Covertibility, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Damn,Hillary might even take NC and thats not one she was aiming for.

[​IMG]

2. JamesL

JamesL

Clubber Lang likes this.
  3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

You are incorrect about this. North Carolina is a huge battleground state. The Clinton campaign is spending an enormous amount in advertising in our state. Bill and Hillary (and Trump) have regularly visited North Carolina multiple times recently campaigning. Keep in mind that North Carolina went for Obama in 2008 and Romney in 2012. It is difficult to find a more "purple" state demographically than North Carolina than ours (from a state-wide perspective).

I can't wait till this election is over so ever other commercial on TV is not a Clinton ad.

4. JamesL

JamesL

The 2020 campaign begins in Dec, so if she wins, she (or her sycophants in the media) will start the process.

THERE IS NO ESCAPE!!

5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

**Sigh** -- > Googles "Moving to Canada".

:)

6. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Shep Smith is exactly correct in his reporting of the news. The North Carolina voting law went far beyond requiring a picture ID to be presented (the only part I support in the law). It had many other points designed to suppress the vote from minority and young voters. When state emails showed the state legislative Republican leaders deliberately gathered statistical data on minority voting habits and then crafted the law to suppress their vote. One example of this is the elimination of early voting on Sundays since black churches would drive people to the voting locations after the church service.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article92593512.html

The legislative leaders were told by their own lawyer that their law would never hold up in court; despite this they went ahead and implemented it.

I believe it is in the best interest of the U.S. to have as many people participating in voting as possible - assuming the voters are all citizens of legal age & not dis-qualified for any reason. I support voter picture id being required to ensure a reduction in any possible fraud, but do not support other measures pushed by politicians designed to suppress the vote.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
    Optionpro007 likes this.
  7. jem

jem

nice work... taking it a step deeper to the truth.

#10     Sep 2, 2016