She is stupid, a tax cheat, and a quitter...no wonder the klannish relate to her.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Wallet

Wallet

Hummm...Must have struck a nerve seeing as how you responded with the profanity. It must have also affected your eyesight, I think I said that it wasn't right. However instead of singling out Palin, why don't you apply it to all politicians, you unprincipled fuck.

#11     Feb 6, 2010
  2. Fuck no, no nerves struck...

:D :D :D

Oh, and I am not singling out tax cheater Sarah Palin as the only tax cheater.

I just posted a story about her...

You lose again dickwad...

:p

#12     Feb 6, 2010
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

And yet you're not constantly complaining about the administrations tax cheats. Why is that?

So is obsessing over Palin who is no longer in office, while ignoring known tax cheats who ARE in office and positions of power

I can handle being called an "unprincipled fuck" OK.

I do however have nightmares about being called a goat fucker

:D

#13     Feb 6, 2010
  4. And yet you're not constantly complaining about the administrations tax cheats. Why is that?

You and your ilk do enough of that already...

...and since your ilk never finds anything wrong with Palin and company, and since you promote Fox News, and since Fox News proclaims they are fair and balanced all I am doing is balancing things out...

So is obsessing over Palin who is no longer in office, while ignoring known tax cheats who ARE in office and positions of power

Palin is a key political figure, so why not point out her flaws?

The ET right will take care of pointing out the left wing flaws, so it is all about Fair and Balanced...

I can handle being called an "unprincipled fuck" OK.

Yes, I imagine you can handle being an unprincipled fuck...as it is your chosen way of life.

#14     Feb 6, 2010
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

What political office does she currently hold/announced her candidacy for?

#15     Feb 6, 2010
  6. Good God you are one dumb cracker...

If you think that only office holders or candidates for office have a bearing on the political process...that would make you dumb as spittle...

#16     Feb 6, 2010
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Whew! At least I'm not a goat fucker

So I guess everyone on TV or who has ever written a book or lived in Alaska has a significant bearing on the political process?

I dunno TrollZz, sounds like
    to me.

#17     Feb 6, 2010
  8. Whew! At least I'm not a goat fucker

Prove it...

So I guess everyone on TV or who has ever written a book or lived in Alaska has a significant bearing on the political process?

I guess everyone on TV who has ever written a book or lived in Alaska is not being asked to be keynote speaker (for which she is paid handsomely) at the tea bagger convention...

#18     Feb 6, 2010
  9. Perhaps you should have read the article somewhat closer. This concerns property taxes, not income taxes. As the title of your article says: "Cabins On Sarah Palin's Land Have Never Been Assessed". Let me repeat that for you: Never Been Assessed".

There is no obligation on the part of a owner of property to assess his own property dumbass. In fact, if you failed to pay any property tax at all, the remedy the county has for this is to auction the property off for back taxes. It's a civil matter dumbass.

So the question becomes how you are a "tax cheat" when the county assessed the property, sent a bill, and the bill was paid? Further, the county has a remedy that (auctioning the property) that full recovers any taxes. The problem here is the county has no authority to auction a property where the assessed taxes have been paid in full.

OldTrader

#19     Feb 7, 2010
  10. Apparently you are too old to read effectively...

Dave Dunivan, the assessor for the Matanuska-Susitna Borough however, said owners are required by state law to report any omissions or errors in their tax assessments.

...guilty by knowingly omitting, therefore cheating, therefore violating state law.

If by law there is an honor system, and Palin didn't honor that system, she is cheating the system.

Seriously, what kind of dumb ass owns undeveloped land for which they are taxed, then builds on that land, then sees the property tax has not increased even though the new buildings on the property has increased the valuation, then doesn't think there is an assessment error when the tax doesn't increase accordingly?

Someone who is trying to avoid paying their fair share of taxes...cheating the system...

#20     Feb 7, 2010