She is 26, she made $4B out of nothing!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by qll, Dec 12, 2006.

1. #41     Feb 11, 2007
  2. my response: who cares// bottom line,she has 4 bil...more power to her !

#42     Feb 11, 2007
  3. nkhoi

nkhoi

"The Wu Ying large amount wealth comes from where? Miss Jin is not willing to discuss regarding this that, she expressed these money all come from the correct path, "

"a righteousness Ukraine enterprise's mister lends her 60 million Yuan to use in the brass stock investment, gained 1 billion Yuan."

as long as it is 'correctpath' and 'righteousnesss' then the govt should let her keep her wealth, if not bribe them :D

#43     Feb 11, 2007
  4. The comment was directed toward anyone in the Chinese government not having the ability to generate that kind of capital from investing.

#44     Feb 11, 2007
  5. Read an interview on her in chinese.

The figure they quote is $400m YMB, she can't answer shit (lame answers), likely to be a front for something much bigger

anyway, I would mind being in that situation with 400m

#45     Feb 11, 2007
  6. qll

qll

Wow, glad to see so many here can read Chinese!!!
    Anyone in China currently?
    I am need some help with IB automated trading.

One thing is China now is that. If you are rich, you are going down, if you don't have connections.

Nobody is 100% clean! Mr. Bush, Gore, Clinton too. If IRS, FBI, CIA dig deep enough, they all will go to jail. The thing is that if you don't harm too many people and not too many complain about you, then you are safe in the western.

#46     Feb 12, 2007
  7. east2west

east2west

I could translate. Sounds really fishy though.

#48     Feb 12, 2007
  8. east2west

east2west

Im in Guangzhou.:)

#49     Feb 12, 2007
  9. All this talk about riches and being arrested in China has me worried about my friend JADE!

#50     Feb 12, 2007