Sharon Bialek: I spoke out to help Herman Cain

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Sharon Bialek: I spoke out to help Herman Cain
    November 8, 2011 7:48 AM

Sharon Bialek insisted Tuesday that her explosive allegation of Herman Cain's sexual entitlement is true and she came forward with her story from 1997 because she wanted to help the Republican candidate in his bid to unseat President Obama.

Continued at: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_...haron-bialek-i-spoke-out-to-help-herman-cain/
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That shows she's truthful and we can believe whatever she says -- NOT!

2. pspr

pspr

She recently gave Cain a hug at a Tea Party event according to a witness.

Something doesn't pass the smell test here. On Fox she declined to say she wouldn't write a book or take money for an interview, etc. She also lived in the same building as David Axelrod. And, she has money problems with leins against her, etc.

3. It is 100% BS.

No wonder why they need to bring Cain down
    as he is the only real conservative candidate at the top of the polls.

4. pspr

pspr

Unfortunately, it is probably going to sink Cain unless he has tapes of the event. He's going to lose a "he said, she said" because of the allegations from the other anonymous women.

5. Typical democrat-orchestrated media circus.

First, she has a "news conference" chaperoned by dirtbag lawyer Gloria Aldred.

Then she is magically on all the morning shows. Because, if she is to be believed, a guy briefly hit on her 14 years ago, then dropped it. Apparently, that is major news, at least when it is a conservative minority republican.

Next, the book, the speaking tour and probably a university professorship. After all, she is just so damned courageous. If a dimbulb like anita Hill can be a professor at a prestigious university, why not this woman? Maybe University of Chicago, since we know they have low standards.

6. Ricter

Ricter

I'd still like to know how, if the "leftwing" media is in control, moonbats like Nixon, Reagan, and the Kings Bush I & II, get into power.

7. Maybe Cain should just say"Damn straight I hit on her, who wouldn't?"

I could understand that. She was probably pretty hot 14 years ago and she may have led him to believe she was up for it.

I don't think Cain is qualified to be president, but neither is the incumbent, so that can't be the sole criterion.

8. Ricter

Ricter

That might work if there were no attempt to coverup the episode(s).

9. pspr

pspr

It's looking like this woman is a real piece of work. It seems she files for bankruptcy every 10 years. Guess what? It's exactly 10 years since her last bankruptcy.

....Meanwhile, a friend of Ms Bialek, from Chicago, told the New York Post: 'She has a very infectious personality. It’s easy to see how she won [Cain] over. But the reality of her situation is -- she’s a complete gold digger. It’s all about the money.'

Adding that she was from a middle-income family but lives in a posh house while running from bill collectors, the source said: 'Most of her jobs ended in termination. It’s always the employer’s fault, not hers.

'This is a lady who lives off the system. She is hellbent on finding a way of never having to work and living the lifestyle she wants to live, a very affluent lifestyle.'

Details of a number of legal and financial difficulties have since emerged, with the Chicago Tribune listing a long history with tax evasion and late or missed credit card payments.

The paper reported that Ms Bialek has filed for personal bankruptcy twice, first in 1991 and then again in 2001.

In 2001, she claimed $5,700 in assets and more than $36,000 in liabilities. Among the creditors seeking payment was a management firm demanding back rent of $4,500, four credit card companies and a lawyer asking for his legal fees.

She is also said to have accused a former boyfriend of harassing her for money he had loaned her after she borrowed $4,500 from him.

The IRS filed a tax lien against her in 2009 for nearly $5,200. In August, the Illinois Department of Revenue claimed Ms Bialek owed the state more than $4,300, including penalties and interest, relating to income taxes from 2004, according to county records.

Court records also show creditors took legal action against her during the past decade, including at least one lawsuit filed in Cook County.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...haron-Bialek-starts-emerge.html#ixzz1d8BfFD3G

#10     Nov 8, 2011