Sharing Insight's Whisper

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by mentorgen, Sep 20, 2006.

1. IGolf

IGolf

OK Just a question...why do you have to have something customizable? I mean it seems TI has way too many options as is. I can't imagine the number of combinations that could be make through the various alerts and filters it is already overwhelming.

With the Odds Maker I have made, tested, and traded set ups where I am averaging over 65% winners and net over 30 points in 13 days. Unless your custom stuff continuously gives better results it seems like...and again only my 2 cents that the effort does not equal the price. Am I wrong?

#11     Oct 6, 2006
  2. hi no problem i don't mind the questions.
    I daytrade so i need specific specifications to find the stock i need.

for example i want to find a stock that upticks 6 times in a row and trading on day high, things like that trade ideas doesn't offer. as far as i know at least...

i've found one person to share.. anyone else interested?

#12     Oct 9, 2006
  3. chs245

chs245

Hi may be interested. can you post on URL ?

#13     Oct 9, 2006
  4. IGolf

IGolf

I think I just made what you are looking for:
    http://www.trade-ideas.com/View.php?O=1_1D_0&MinCount=5&MinUp10=1&MinUp5=1&WN=6+Upticks+On+Highs

#14     Oct 9, 2006
  5. Hi Igolf.
    do i need a membership to see this info from TI? unfortunately I did not see it until after the market was closed. Will try it today. THanks!

#15     Oct 11, 2006
  6. their demo shows 1 out of 10 or so stock symbols with each alert - that's what your are seeing

#16     Oct 11, 2006