Shariah Law in England?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Arnie Guitar, May 1, 2007.

1. LOL, the subject is not zionism, the subject of this thread is "Shariah law in England" and disloyalty of your wife and her arab/palestinian ilk to countries and peoples who opened their doors to them.

#51     May 2, 2007
  2. The subject is how a hypocrite like you and your whole family milked this country dry and still do so like parasites while stabbing them in the back and spying on them.

The subject is a zionist like you coming here fighting against a backward religious court while hiding his own.

The subject is a Zionist like you coming here accusing someone who made a decision to get back to her roots while still have the honor to pay herand his dues in Canada. While you, your like and all of you zionist fifth column dry this country of its resources, push and promote candidates who will help you achieve these goals and destroy everyone who exposes your theft.

#52     May 2, 2007
  3. Dual citizens often have homes in two countries. It has nothing to do with Israel, there are americans with Canadian, Australian, Russian, British etc citizenships and they have every right to call both countries home.

Your wife is not a dual citizen though, is she, the british muslims are not dual citizens. They and your wife are disgraceful, backstabbing, parasitic traitors despising and betraying the very countries, cultures and peoples that opened their doors to them. Much like Israeli arabs for that matter.

#53     May 2, 2007
  4. If this 'Sharia court' is nothing more than a civil arbitration panel, I have no problem with it.

#54     May 2, 2007
  5. PLATER

PLATER

I don't reside in the us so i don't really give a monkeys about what laws the jews abide by or whatever. Sorry.

#55     May 2, 2007
  6. Thats a big "if".

#56     May 2, 2007
  7. Public policy in the US, as articulated by our courts, is hostile to private governing arrangements. Citizens are guaranteed certain rights and a democratic system of government by the Constitution. Parties to a contract can specfically provide for alternative dispute resolution such as arbitration, but even that will not be recognized in all types of cases. What muslims want to do is carve out entire reservations that they can govern as they choose under the guise of sharia law. In effect, they want to set up an alternative govenrment. It is a way of forcing all muslims, even the liberal or moderate ones, under the rule of fundamentalist imans.

#57     May 2, 2007

8. Bingo. There have been numerous instances of wife beating/torturing/murder etc where a not guilty plea has been based on the islamic defence, that it was justified, even required , under islamic law.

Stuff that.

#58     May 2, 2007
  9. Strictly that and nothing else but that. A court to regulate marriage, divorce, custody, inheritance and business disputes between Muslims who agree to abide by it.

Having me saying that, I still would like a civil court or system to trump it.

Matter of fact, I would like to see civil institutions trump any religious institutions.

#59     May 2, 2007
  10. Where about do you live PLATER; if I may ask.

Anyway, would you give a monkys if any religious court propose mediation between counter parts in your state or is it only them damn Muslims you watched cartoons about. You know, the guys with big noses, uncombed beard and flys flying all around their evil looking faces.

#60     May 2, 2007