Shariah Law in England?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Arnie Guitar, May 1, 2007.

#41     May 2, 2007
  2. He would shit on the American government! When the shit hit the fan, Pollard and AIPAC showed where there localities were!

Talk about fifth columnars. And the SOB has the audacity to come to me and breach loyalty.

#42     May 2, 2007
  3. LOL, I did not realize you believed a US president/congress should enforce UN resolutions, I did not know you supported the war in Iraq. Even funnier that the question is coming from an american who hates this country and openly supports all our enemies.

Anyway if I understand your question correctly you want to know what I'd do if this country was at war with Israel, right? I would not support this war and I would consider the policy to be completely wrong-headed but my loyalty would still be with this country and our troops. Of course a war with Israel is entirely hypothetical, our war with muslim extremism (the topic of this thread) is not and everyone on this forum knows what side you're on. Your love-affair with every anti-semite and ever anti-american idiot on the planet is duly noted.

PS FWIW I would not support a war with England, France, Norway or any other western nation any more than I would support a war with Israel, what I said above is applicable to a war with any civilized country, not just Israel.

#43     May 2, 2007
  4. Excusez-moi but you admitted that your Canadian wife does not consider Canada to be her home.

#44     May 2, 2007
  5. So what you're saying is; An American Beth Din (Jewish 'court') has zero jurisdiction over criminal matters, and <b>no more power than any other arbitration panel</b> mutually agreed upon by both parties to a dispute.

Do you have a problem with people being permitted to choose their own arbitration panels for civil disputes?

#45     May 2, 2007
  6. The question was what does jewish Aliyah have to do with your Canadian wife's disloyalty to Canada? What does Jewish Aliyah have to do with the attempts by british muslims to implement Shariah Law in England?

#46     May 2, 2007
  7. But that is exactly what the Shria court is Mr. Rearden. Or haven't you been updated?!

#47     May 2, 2007
  8. Do not try to divert the subject for I will not let you get away with it.

It is you, the American fifth column, that came to me breaching about...Listen to this, "DUEL LOYALTY" even though my wife insisted on paying her Canadian taxes while living overseas due to her sense of obligation toward the country that raised her. While in your case and people of your ilk, not only that you do not pay taxes, you milk the American people of every penny they have so that you could build settlements for these illegal American settlers that have more swimming pools than Beverly Hills. Pools in a country where people ration their drinking water.

The adoucity Zionist boy!

#48     May 2, 2007
  9. Let me ask you a question dddooo; where is backhome to the thousands of Zionist Americans who still hold duel American/ Israeli citizenship and live permenatly in Israel??

When I said backhome, I was refering to mine and mine is the home where I live with people who accept me for who I am.

#49     May 2, 2007
  10. And I am sure Johnathan Pollard and AIPAC would've said the same thing.

#50     May 2, 2007