Shariah Law in England?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Arnie Guitar, May 1, 2007.

1. Why am I not surprised you have those photos?
    I think you need to look in the mirror, and then....therapy.

#21     May 1, 2007
  2. Why am I not surprised that you don't know how easy it is to use a search engine for photos...

#22     May 1, 2007
  3. No it does not due to the fact that I look at Jews as any other relegion that has its good and bad apple. Some of the Palestinian Jews were massacred along with other Muslim and Christian Palestinians in Sabra and Shatila.

Call me sick but I have never looked at a person differently based on his/ her relegion.

#23     May 1, 2007
  4. Oh please buddy! do not let me stop you. there must be a deeper root to your problem. could it be smaller dick??

Loved your poetic description though.

#24     May 1, 2007
  5. Some of my friends are a Muslim Georgian couple and a friend I knew during my university days who happened to be a Georgian Muslim who dated a Jewish Georgian girl.

As for the rest, I would say that the women enslaved by the Albanian and Romanian gang lords would disagree with you.

A day will come when you will know that you are wrong. In the meanwhile, nothing on the face of this miserable earth would convince you other wise.

By the way, you know why my Christian Palestinian wife, a university TA who was raised in Canada, wanted to move backhome?

She was always reminded that she was VERY different.

assimilation starts with acceptance. Segregation and ghetoization is due to lack of.

Take it or leave it but it is a fact.

#25     May 1, 2007
  6. Your analogy is based on a socioeconomic arguments. Which I could see where it is coming from but not necessarily agree with. The issue is race and religious hate (fear.)

#26     May 1, 2007
  7. PLATER

PLATER

Sticking to the topic of shariah law in England.

The muslims are in Britain and therefore need to abide by British law, if they don't like it they should go. simple.
    I'm sure the British public would even help with their fares home.

Have you seen anything like it? Take housing, take benefits, take free health care, take free education and hate you for it

Fuckin cancer on society

#27     May 2, 2007
  8. Well done.

Someone gets it.

#28     May 2, 2007
  9. Hmm, maybe that part about moving back HOME is the reason why she actually IS different. Maybe having being raised and having lived all her life in Canada her home should be in Canada and going back home should mean going back to Canada, not to Gaza?

#29     May 2, 2007
  10. My problem is with a group of peoples that wish to hide the faces of their woman in shame and that applaud their children strapping bombs to themselves in the name of a "peaceful god".

I have no issues with this outside of my country. But when you come here and try that shit you will be in for a world of pain. Americans do not like to be told what religion to follow. Study history...or you will be doomed to repeat it.

Oh, and why ask about my dick size? Hey, if you like dick thats ok...but I dont. So dont ask me again.

#30     May 2, 2007