Shaquille O'Neal: "I was a daytrader"

Discussion in 'Events' started by Baron, Jun 9, 2011.

1. heech

heech

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flavor_of_Love_(season_1)

I admit it, I actually watched this show. (Can I blame the then-girlfriend/now-wife? Even if I might have watched a few episodes without her?)

It was really, really, really disgusting. Imagine "The Bachelor"... except the guy is old, physically repulsive, and the women are completely bereft of any moral compass (except a desire for fame). In other words, great TV.

Just imagine this scene, if you could:

"The fifteen remaining contestants engage in a competition where Flav has 10 minutes to spend with each woman in a private hot tub."

#21     Jun 9, 2011
  2. cool chic? looks like she just got out of jail.

#22     Jun 9, 2011
  3. Treasure Island is a beach suburb of St. Petersburg.
    Shaq has a lots of friends in the area and his favorite piano bar there is 10 Beach Drive.
    He's a Rays season ticket holder and his favoite area restaurant is Bern's Steak House in Tampa.
    He puts his pants on one leg at a time, is extremely friendly and is an outstanding person.

#23     Jun 11, 2011
  4. r-in

r-in

Wow, I guess people down there know this stuff, but it comes off sounding like a stalker.

#24     Jun 11, 2011
  5. Or an aquintance.

#25     Jun 11, 2011
  6. Hey Mr. Robertson , you r drunk men ???

#26     Jun 11, 2011
  7. Shaq appears to be a very approachable guy, especially if the place was empty. Dennis Rodman on the other hand doesn't seem to be very approachable, he would probably mumble something unintelligible.

#27     Jun 12, 2011
  8. Famous and/or wealthy people are exactly like everyone else, in fact, I would argue that most are nicer and easier to talk to than the average joe sixpack. Here is a shot of your typical billionaire in 2011--- doesn't look much like a rock a fella or Vanderbilt now does it?

[​IMG]

#28     Jun 13, 2011
  9. Oh? So you've lined up pictures of every billionaire side by side and somehow concluded that image represents "typical"

and then you spoke to enough of them to argue they are easier and nicer to talk to than avg joe?

huh, interesting. Good work.

#29     Jun 13, 2011
  10. Yes

#30     Jun 13, 2011