Shanghai up yet again.....50% in 3 months!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by S2007S, Oct 15, 2007.

1. vansmarket

vansmarket Guest

shanghai bubble is like US 1999.

#11     Oct 15, 2007
  2. Poole

Poole

well, why wouldnt the chinese bigwigs do everything in their power to keep the ball rolling until the olympics?
    where they can showcase their perfect world?

they have the reserves to do it too......

its only 9 more months

I'm lucky i didnt short the chinese market, I tried to short it when it was 3000.

I still want to short it but have no idea how anyone can pick an entry. Wait for a double top on the weeklies would be my only guess (if that even happens and it doesnt just massively implode with no warning one day)

#12     Oct 16, 2007
  3. Bowgett

Bowgett

Use log charts...

#13     Oct 16, 2007
  4. Bowgett

Bowgett

not a big deal. It is down -59.97 (0.20%) so far today. Everything is gooood.

#14     Oct 16, 2007
  5. Bowgett

Bowgett

BTW do not forget that it is communism there in China. If it starts falling too fast then Politburo can just fix it at 6000 like they fixed prices of some other commodities. or better yet create a peg to S&p 500 :) like they pegged yuan to dollar :)

do not count on any crash

#15     Oct 16, 2007
  6. I think KONG, CDS, NINE, SEED could all start running here soon....possibly RCH.

Once they move, they move $5 clips......

#16     Oct 16, 2007
  7. nidarian

nidarian

Anyone knows or trusts a chinese or indian broker ¿¿ you have to be insae to trade these markets.

#17     Oct 16, 2007
  8. In your dreams. Those are all turd stocks that are the lowest tier China plays, the worst China plays come to the US in the form of reverse mergers with headquarters in the Caymans or BVI. Those are sucker stocks.

#18     Oct 16, 2007
  9. Could be BUT
    NINE and KONG have nice cash balances....
    SEED was just named best under a Billion.

#19     Oct 16, 2007