Shanghai Composite down 1,7 % and Hangseng unchanged...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ASusilovic, Aug 3, 2010.

1. dtan1e

dtan1e

hang seng index is manipulated, the market makers has to wipe out all the recent shorts, afterall the exchange makes its money from market makers. there is also a close collaboration between gov't and business leaders, up market is good for stability, heard of the recent case of the niece of a listed co. director, who was drunk driving, stopped by the police and gave the police a slap, and was her 3rd offence and guess what she gets? community service, anyone else would get a prison sentence. so a hypothetical scenario might be tycoon A might say to tycoon B lets prop up this stock tomorrow or something as such unless there is a real market panic then all deals off, its everyone for themselves

#11     Aug 4, 2010
  2. similar stuff next door in a much smaller country. :)

Panic is what I'm expecting.

Hang Seng target = 9,920 :)

#12     Aug 4, 2010
  3. -----------------------------------------------

Daily chart Shorties short is the way to be, but Nikkei short-term shorties, watch your ass. Use realtime for profit-taking. Why? See daily chart. Strong support, could be a Head & Shoulders neckline - its also at the 50% fib, so overall quite a strong support.

If the dashed downsloping trendline is taken out, she could go to the 200-day m.a. (green) and beyond to form the right shoulder.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

---------------------------------------------

After nights of frustrating attempts of trying to seduce his wife, the Japanese man finally made a proposition to his wife.

"If you want to have sex with me, let me know by pulling on my penis one time."

"If you are not in the mood and do not want to have sex with me, let me know by pulling on my penis 100 times!"

#13     Aug 18, 2010

4. 5 days later we got the breakdown from the ending triangle.
    Man who wants pretty nurse, must be patient.

[​IMG]

#14     Aug 18, 2010
  5. Nikkei support is still holding as of yesterday's action. See chart a few posts up. Today's action is testing the support again.

(Daily chart top was called a while back - see post above)

#15     Aug 23, 2010

6. -------------------------------

[​IMG]

#16     Aug 26, 2010

7. As called and on its way ....

[​IMG]

#17     Oct 2, 2010

8. As called and on its way for days, weeks and attracted as heck to the 200-day, now has arrived.

[​IMG]

#18     Nov 17, 2010

9. Wrong on Korea top as a new top was made.

Improvements have been made so I have a better shot at not making a similar mistake again.

If we get a trendline break I'd be outta there instantly but for the Trend reversal I'll try to call that when I see it.

[​IMG]

#19     Nov 17, 2010

10. Follow along for the dead and broke one's nice assessment of the Nikkei - hey, no biggie, just happy to be getting better after the many errors - this post was August 18 ... see at near top of page and then for the continuing posts thereafter on Nikkei rally call ...

bottom-ed only 10 days after the warning call and now targets are reached and reaching :)

[​IMG]

#20     Dec 11, 2010