Shanghai Composite +1,90 % - strong buy

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ASusilovic, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Top is in. Thanks for the sell signal :p

2. Please elaborate.

Where on that site do I find what you have just told us?

I just got the main page.

3. luisHK

luisHK

Yes, please do. Shangai composite has missed much of the rally since 2009 and HKSE, where I'd like to put more money mostly for Buy and Hold has been quite grim for a few months. It would probably benefit from SSE picking it up.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=000001.SS&t=5y&l=on&z=l&q=l&c=

4. Don't know whom the query is addressed to but if to me, hey I didn't even look at the link provided by the op. Just that a rally is called and I agree with the strong likelihood of such

5. STOP is 1% under the June 20 low. LONG is underway. I am expecting a Wave 3 northbound move so taking a risk with said STOP is well worth the loss because if wrong, I can re-position and hit it again and recover the loss in 45 seconds flat once wave 3 gets going for real.

If there is a drop to retest the low I have a backup, high octane plan - if the low holds firm that will confirm wave 3 is underway so I would hit it again for a much bigger LONG.

If wrong I'll take my loss and have a drink and try a re-entry when drunk - it might work better.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

6. noddyboy

noddyboy

Errr....are you Chinese, or how do you trade SHCOMP from your broker account?

7. Say what? Me, chink? (sorry Joe, couldn't resist :) , lighten up please, I'm not the enemy, I like Baron and wouldn't dream of hurting him)

Highly recommended to get your foot or feet in Asia. especially King Kong, Korea, Vietnam, Malaysia and Thailand. Philippines is not a good spot for the dead one, too many scams and inconsistencies.

For now just be satisfied with Morgan Stanley's ETF, CAF - but I warn you, there are discrepancies between the ETF and the Index it tracks.

For a full view of deadbroke's capabilities do a search with keyword THAILAND and revel in the dead one's nirvana and HEAVEN and HOME. Deady is living the dream, baby. :D :D :D

8. For those that might be interested in escaping from the USA please research further by doing a deadbroke search but start here first

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=184014&highlight=Pattaya

Thailand saved my life. serendipity galore, next-door to China, Chinese Thais befriend me daily and just love the dead one - do all kinds of nice stuff for deady.

Cops pull me over for driving fast plus an open beer in the holder and no seatbelt and have nver given me a ticket, instead give me their cell numbers in the event I ever run into trouble. Man do they love the USA there. America has a treaty with Thailand and boy do I milk it - my annual visa is a 3 minute event whereas for europeans and americans who don't know doodly about the treaty, it takes them on average a few hours of waiting to get theirs. I have the treaty printed and engraved and just show it to the officer and he shakes my hand and says, yes of course, we will expedite it.

God do I love it so.

#10     Jun 30, 2011