Shame On Fxcm

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by jmoris, May 5, 2006.

1. Where do you get free real-time currency futures charts?

#51     May 6, 2006
  2. Agreed, why would I go from trading Euro currency futures where my money is protected in a segregated account to forex where it isn't and pay more commission? I pay $6 RT, that's it. I believe that's less than most folks pip spred. Leverage is probably higher in forex, but I will stay away from the bucket shop trading. That said Oanda looks the most reputable of what I have seen and read.

#52     May 6, 2006
  3. RedDuke

RedDuke

"Unit size increment advantage" - I guess whoever said it, meant mini lots, but they are only good in the beginning, if one trades decent size (it is of course different for everybody, but you'll know when you no longer need mini lots), the increments will be in standards, and futures can be used by just adding contracts.

I have e-signal. I believe CME feed is $45 per month.

redduke

#53     May 6, 2006
  4. RedDuke

RedDuke

Hi Dandxg,

Yep, my point exactly. Oanda is very good, and this is where I traded forex. But in forex you pay more per trade and the risk is greater.

redduke

#54     May 6, 2006
  5. Surdo

Surdo

Now that is a scary question after 9000 posts!

#55     May 6, 2006
  6. I was making a point politely...I was providing duke with reasons, he claims were not produced.

Some of us use ultra-multiple scaling methods which validate single one (not mini's) unit size incremental trade tickets, eventhough our size would allow futures trading. These floating increments use the flow to improve entry and follow the exit on the retrace or reversal in always in floating methodologies. To use futures with some of my methods would involve huge balances, thus reducing my yield on the money being tied up.

But I agree with him. Because if it were not for Oanda, I would be trading Futures.

All that post count proves by the way....is that I post a lot...and has nothing to do with my abilities or comprehension. I am a stark supporter of ET and I admit that.

Michael B.

#56     May 6, 2006
  7. Surdo

Surdo

#57     May 6, 2006
  8. #58     May 6, 2006
  9. Surdo

Surdo

Thanks,

and you are a SHORT sale!

#59     May 6, 2006
  10. hey great...you can even fade me...I will get the retrace...

or you can donate to me now and save time...:)

big spud
    ElectricSavant

#60     May 6, 2006