Shall we be too hash on IB?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by NoMoreOptions, Sep 1, 2003.

1. Don't you agree? IMO, it is very True, but IB is most we have for now. Even I believe others will replace it sooner or later, we have to live with IB while complaining about its disgrace.

2. Brown or brownie? I'll take the latter.

3. TGregg

TGregg

Funny how you are both their biggest complainer/whiner, and apparently one their biggest customers. One would expect at least one of the two of you to figure something else out.

EDIT: ENGAGING RANT MODE: You know, this is such BS. It's obvious to me, it's obvious to Baron, it's obvious to the mods, and it is embarrassingly obvious to the sponsors and the members. NMO rants and raves about IB at every turn, even inventing turns at which to rant and rave. But somehow, in spite of the so-called "fact" that IB is the worst piece of carpal tunnel syndrome, fanatical fundamental Muslim, Enron-like company that exists for the sole purpose of screwing NMO out of the vast riches he would otherwise have, NMO stays with them, and refuses to move to another broker.

RANT MODE DISENGAGED.

Yeah, I know what my sig says. But I gotta call alert when it is required. Fact is, that even NoMoreOptions agrees that IB is the best broker around. And, he agrees by the most powerful affirmative vote he can make, by using them.