shall I make another live call, oh yes lord :)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by original, Apr 30, 2008.

1. The difference is I dont pretend or claim to know where the market is going until it opens and I watch price action. I then TRADE. I dont post at 5 in the morning that today "we go up".

Also, explain to me how you taught me or anyone else anything here? You made a prediction for the markets to close up today, we close down, and you say you made 9k. How is that teaching LOL?

Come on Coldie, if you made money thats great for you. But do not sit here and try and tell me or anyone else to listen and learn from you cause you arent a teacher, you are a braggart. Its fine to brag but dont get upset when people dont take you seriously. It is what it is :D

#21     Apr 30, 2008
  2. Cocaine, don't forget that countless on ET haven't a clue about trading,

maybe you don't learn nothin from me, but there are lot of quiet readers that do

this is my way of paying it forward
    (I think I took that idea from Jack H) LOL

besides I am bored and Baron Loves many posts to ET

#22     Apr 30, 2008
  3. You can convince yourself you are helping out the masses at ET but I have been trading longer than you and I can tell you, your advice (if thats even what we can call it) is hardly helpful. Just generic drivel intermixed with tons of bragging and a lot of just weird shit.

Thats cool man, ET is full of all kinds and there is room for everyone but NO WAY would anyone consider you a helpful teacher. "Paying it forward" you are not.

#23     Apr 30, 2008
  4. cd23

cd23

I don't compete. It is good for you to turn away from what I do.

I have cardboard boxes full of records over many many years.

It is best for you (because of your orientation) to just let it go. I'm down to 33 file drawers of pertinent stuff and a stack of computers that are filled to the brim.

My two libraries are filled with annotated books by a lot of people who write about a lot of things, among which, are markets and trading.

Right now I am culling a lifetime's trading into five documents. There is a good posibility that those I give them to will see just what my records hold. You kave explained to me, carefully, that you do not want anything I have to offer.

No one who bugs me like you do is going to be reading anything I compile; it will be a waste of their time, totally. My records, to these people, are already determined to be unbelievable and astonishing. I look t records of others and I see that they do as well as I do; it's a fun thing to do. There are loads of laughs simply because we were taking the same trades while being in different locations.

Just make a judgement about me and, then, look for whatever you quest elswhere.

Make the judgement by looking at where you are and what you have going for you. Then look at me. You do not want to look at guys like me nor people who are not like you.

Say something like someone gave you the impression that you are smart. I don't fit into the smart category simply because my brain and mind is one that works most of the time. You brain is at rest apparently or is doing loops over and over. Mostly, you are being smart at something no one else bothers to do for some reason.

Look at the OP post of a thread started by ironfist. He is in a place. He is wondering about things and recognizes he needs some answers. Those answers will enable him to restart his quest again.

Look at thunderdog and his inability to read an equity chart that says "I do one trade a day for five years and make nothing compared to what is offered". He can't understand there is no mention of capital involved for 3 or 4 pages.

Look at you.......... Why did you let this happen to you???? It is over for most posters here and you jumped in that boat along with them......

To keep playing the loop you play may not be healthy....... Trading isn't going to work out for you whether you were once smart or not. Now you can't be smart anymore. I know you cannot understand anything I say but you are an example to others........ a sad one.....

#24     Apr 30, 2008
  5. Wood474

Wood474

yeahh I am sure its boring to you, ME I made 9 k

take that kido

9K ooohhhh, you f***in prick. I was making that on floor in 1990 before you'd even got out of bed for school you muppet. As for the kido, that's not what your Mum calls me! Prick

#25     May 1, 2008
  6. with every post you show everyone what a lunatic you are.

anyone who takes the time to read your post (just one of them) can see you are a whack job

#26     May 1, 2008