SFOMAG.COM: Demons of Trading article by Gail Osten

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by candletrader, Jul 16, 2003.

1. agree w/ Candle, really a class act mag w/ great articles.

#11     Jul 16, 2003
  2. cartm

cartm

I agree, this is turning out to be a really good mag, at first I was not sure, but the last 3 issues have been really good, plus you cant beat the price (free). Thanks for posting to others candle.

#12     Jul 16, 2003
  3. is SFO still paper ?? i use to get it, but now it seems it is just on the web. anyone ??

surfer

#13     Jul 16, 2003
  4. #14     Jul 16, 2003
  5. Thank you very much Candle...superb post.

#15     Jul 16, 2003
  6. It's on the web at www.sfomag.com and you can subscribe for free. If you really feel like it, buy it on the newsstands for $4.95 USD (not $8).

#16     Jul 16, 2003
    #17     Jul 18, 2003
  8. Thanks for taking the time Candle. There was lots of good stuff in this edition. I wish they would dedicate more pages to these types of issues.

Did you type out all this?:eek:

#18     Jul 18, 2003
  9. Uni

Uni

I, too, am on the SFO bandwagon. No other mag gives you more useful (and well written for the most part) articles on a regular basis than this one. They devote each issue to a particular theme and this month it's psychology. I just posted a link to the article on George Soros on the Gut or TA thread:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=294466#post294466

Online access to the entire issue is free. I signed up for a free 3 month trial for the print version way back in March at the Online Trading Expo. I've yet to receive a bill. They really are a class act.

Uni (no I don't work for or have a financial interest in this journal)

#19     Jul 19, 2003
  10. Yep, it's on paper. The damn things shows up in my mailbox every month, despite the fact I never subscribed to it. But hey, if people wanna send me free magazines, have at it :D

#20     Jul 20, 2003